JoJo's Bizarre Adventure Part 8 - JoJolion - Vol. 26 Ch. 105 - Safety First

Group Leader
A lot of dissidents in the comments. No idea why.

Anyway, this chapter had a lot of nice visuals. Might just be me, but Josuke seemed more expressive this chapter, even resembling Johnny in a lot of panels.

Edit: Re-read it again after work; on page 24, Josuke has Johnny's 'Dark Determination' in his left eye.

I loved the art in this chapter, the full pages were very beautiful and the scene switching was performed really well. Now to wait 2 months......

huh? what the fuck is araki talking about? the soap bubbles were kira's ability to begin with, why would he say they "fused" with the explosion ability?? josefumi's thing was plunder.

Aggregator gang
@matchsticks I think you're misremembering things, cuz Kira never had Bubble abilities, if your referring to Part 4 then it was the Cat' stand hiding inside the comparment of Killer Queen to fight Josuke.

In part 8 Josefumi's stand is Soft and Wet, simply taking and giving via bubbles. The bubbles weren't originally spinning until merging with a descendant of Johnny, which gave the ability of the bubble to "Spin" along side the explosive power of "Touch Explosion" by Kira, thereby making the bubble a literal White Hole across time and space.

@DOT107 This is a strange topic, since early on it IS stated that Kira had bubble powers. Once we got to the flashback though, it was shown to be that Josefumi had the bubbles and Kira had Sheer Heart Attacks. Though I think the line about Kira's ability being bubbles came from one of the rock humans, so they could have just made a mistake. The only time they would have seen Kira's powers would be on the sail boat that quickly blew up.

In regards to Josuke's bubbles, I still think what you're referring to (white hole across time and space) seems to only apply to the bubbles coming from the birthmark. They're even drawn differently. Compare the final pages of this month and last month and its obvious something is different with this current bubble flying at Tooru.

Aggregator gang
@TTO625 Wasn't it because Josefumi was actively helping Kira after meeting on the Ramen shop which masked Killer Queens ability from the Rock men?. Also the part where Josuke still figuring out who he was until the flashback sequence, in retrospective, it kind make sense to me as he slowly piece memory together.

also ye I think Mamezuku mentions that all of Josuke's bubble spins ad ifinitum. But his birthmark bubble (or Kira's side of the body) can go through alternate planes of the universe, tho we still have yet to hear plot relevant on how Josuke can activate it after this arc.

@DOT107 @TTO625 actually i think the one that said that kira had explosive bubbles was Kei, and i think when they were on the boat they couldnt use their bubbles cause they were completely made goo.
And didnt the bubbles go through mamezuku because of the calamity not because of the explosive spin? like how the calamity could make the leaf cut Joshus fingers like butter.

@Ggmista I think the "path" the bubbles took to damage Mamezuku was caused by the Calamity, but the effect they had was inherent to the bubbles. Thats why he tore open his shirt to expose the whole in his chest, to show the effects of the bubbles.

Users who are viewing this thread