Joou Heika no Isekai Strategy

@MuscleTheMan No. Well, maybe. Both this and mynoghra mangas are based on web novels. This one's WN's first chapter was posted on 2017/12/20 and mynoghra's first chapter was posted on 2017/11/01. Technically you could say there's a chance that one is based off the other, but given they're only a bit over a month apart, and taking into account several human inefficiencies (like discovery times, reading, inspiration, planning and actual writing times) I find it unlikely that one is based off the other. More likely both were inspired by something entirely different. Having read both stories somewhat farther ahead than the mangas go, I can say there is actually very little in common aside from the "isekai story that has the main character lead a swarm of creepy crawlers".

Edit, also, this one is considerably more gruesome than mynoghra, which is downright cheery in its tone. We haven't even gotten to the meatballs yet.

Ayo the female lead BAD BAD 😳😳, y’all know a manga with a similar plot to this? I am kinda interested

Contributor
Her Majesty's Edge
This manga is so juvenile.Trying to act crazy, but it's shallow as hell. The manga is putting up weak baits of scumbags to mow down, and the MC is just doing some revenge wish fulfillment for the readers. Give us somethng gritty! Make her massacre some peasants who were at the wrong place and just trying to survive. Give us the moral dilemma of feeding the swarm vs killing innoncents. Show us how insignificant everything is before the swarm!

So i guess mangadex is just putting these chapter in weird order the first few minutes they're released.

Banned
@Nolzi Lol how can you claim it's juvenile and then request a generic my goals v. innocent lives ultimatum. Also revenge wish fulfillment? She's not getting revenge on anyone, and then you request a generic power fantasy like that isn't shallow as hell. Whack

I like how as MC becomes more evil/ruthless more of her teeth become pointy
and @Nolzi , I think the first cropping of chapters are to set up the MC’s new distaste towards humans and to set up a decent motivation to release the swarm upon the world (the elves being attacked) and for the “insignificant before the swarm” bit will be done with
the angel that was summoned this chapter, for a “gods mean nothing when faced with the swarm”
and then we’ll get to a kind of Zergified pseudo-Overlord plot

with these fucking cliffhangers id rather keep it on the wait and see for about 2 years.

she says she thinks it the ripper swarms concinnous making her like that but we all know that ain't true its all her

Idk if I've said this before, but I hope it doesn't turn into another shield hero where all the characters are shit except the ones that help the protagonist

She didn't know who the enemy was supposed to be until they attacked and made themselves a target

Users who are viewing this thread