Josei Danshi - Vol. 5 Ch. 32 - Last: Into the Sky So Vast

@arimareiji It's called hypocrisy when you accuse someone else of something and then do it yourself. Talk about how I didn't respond to what you said? You're just so sad and boring when you can't even copy and past my username. Boring and pathetic.

And just to clear it up, I mistyped earlier. It's page 13, last panel.

If you're going to troll, at least be interesting. You're just boring.

• Dumb
Reactions: N2O
@nbhstcqbvvpmacjrmv

My last comment because you can only make conclusions on what you see not what you can infer from others' actions.

Agreement with Ageha's goal of girls only band -> Accepting Pochi as a guy into the band AFTER AGEHA TALKED WITH THEM FOR ONE WEEK

With this you can infer that Tsubasa's and Kotori's motivation, even if they initially only wanted a girls only band, changed their mind because Ageha changed her mind. With Ageha's phone call with them in chapter 31, they also know that from the very beginning that it was Ageha's idea all along. Put in another light, the most fervent man hater in the group, who pushed really hard for the two to forgive, is asking them to accept a man, who was brought in at the very beginning of the manga by the fervent man-hater herself, into the group.

You asked why I didn't provide cites. I answered that no one asked for them from me. You did not ask for citations then. Learn to read.
I asked for cites.

@diablo43 At the end, we just have to agree to disagree. I think we can leave it there.

Just to clear up the citations issue, you had given the examples that I had intended to provide. I could have made it clearer at the time that the examples you gave would've been my citations, so I apologize if that was not clear.

Reactions: N2O
Supporter
@Tamerlane ...And then, six months later, his balls dropped and the band broke up.

The end

Worth saying again. 😁

@whateverandeveramen And just to clear it up, I mistyped earlier. It's page 13, last panel.

Ah, I see. I "mistype" 8 when I mean 13 pretty often myself. Could happen to anyone. 😂

Do you really think I forgot that's THE PAGE I CITED repeatedly to provide the honest context of "by girls, for girls" (as opposed to what you mutated it into)? I guess if nothing else, you deserve credit for your ferocious stubbornness to let anyone bully you into ever providing a cite of your own. If you're going to do something, do it well.

I hope you continue having fun making up stories that have little relationship to the one being discussed, but y'know... there are better places to do that. 🤡 Ciao.

Banned
@nbhstcqbvvpmacjrmv

Wow, your comment was stupid. It just shows bad writing. And you're like herp derp, I'm going to make excuses for the author that never existed. Oh, it's a small detail because I say it is, herp derp.

Esuck the fah outta muh arse

N2O

Dex-chan lover
@diablo43 At the end, we just have to agree to disagree. I think we can leave it there.

Just to clear up the citations issue, you had given the examples that I had intended to provide. I could have made it clearer at the time that the examples you gave would've been my citations, so I apologize if that was not clear.
Props on finally being civil in one comment. I hope you have grown up a little in these past 3 years.

Dex-chan lover
From binge-reading this manga, I did enjoy limited cute parts. Had some annoyance with a number of moments like Michael's temper tantrum to name a few.

But my biggest fucking issue was there was barely any touch of romance despite the romance tag.

Users who are viewing this thread