Yamai type. I knew it.
bobbybiracial Dex-chan lover Joined Jan 31, 2019 Messages 554 Dec 31, 2019 #22 Nora. But if I didn't like cats I'm Kohaku? Isn't she super extroverted
Kiriha Dex-chan lover Joined Apr 12, 2018 Messages 1,497 Dec 31, 2019 #24 Waseda type but when I tried it i got Robo type. Okay, i guess.
anuar_kumadesu Aggregator gang Joined Nov 6, 2018 Messages 673 Dec 31, 2019 #25 i have no time to read so im waseda type
GriseousGrime Dex-chan lover Joined Dec 8, 2018 Messages 423 Jan 1, 2020 #29 I always knew Waseda was the man for me.
xxii_ Dex-chan lover Joined Sep 13, 2019 Messages 474 Jan 1, 2020 #30 Majo's game > this one. just kiddin', I got Nora.
jon1kenobi Fed-Kun's army Joined Jun 1, 2018 Messages 215 Jan 2, 2020 #33 i always knew majo is the best girl in this series
Qelix Dex-chan lover Joined Aug 18, 2018 Messages 3,542 Jan 21, 2020 #34 I'm the random man type, but daaaamn... I wanna be the Waseda type!!!!! Edit: OMG....my manners saved me, but I didn't know how important it is to blow your nose into a tissue until today. The other path that would have took me.
I'm the random man type, but daaaamn... I wanna be the Waseda type!!!!! Edit: OMG....my manners saved me, but I didn't know how important it is to blow your nose into a tissue until today. The other path that would have took me.
Awsim Dex-chan lover Joined Apr 10, 2019 Messages 384 May 4, 2020 #36 Welp I'm the Robo type Better than random man/lady I guess
greatninja3 Dex-chan lover Joined Jan 22, 2018 Messages 4,969 Sep 8, 2020 #39 Damn it author got me I am waseda
mrbrown Fed-Kun's army Joined Jul 15, 2020 Messages 242 Oct 11, 2020 #40 I got kohaku... now who the fuck was that? Isn't she from Dr.Stone?