Joshikousei to Seishokusha-san

Dex-chan lover
Come because the harem tag
Stay for the plot and character

Very nice manga. Glad I gave it a try.

Dex-chan lover
Now now, let me get this straight. This manga shows a pretty realistic view of how puberty strike some girls.

I feel like this was somebody's take on onizuka just with a super serious/mature mc instead.

Contributor
surprised the author is female since its ecchi, then I realize it makes sense because of how nice the art is

This is like the other manga with the teacher just doing his job but still ending up helping students.

This guy tho is just a total chad.

When I stumbled upon this first chapter, I was expecting some raunchy borderling H-rated panels and I got exactly what I wished for. Now I'm sat here,
dick
in hand and tears in my eyes as I did not expect this emotional rollercoaster of a chapter.

Now this... this is how you subvert expectations. I'm looking at you TLOU2...

MC is actually pretty awesome. Hilarious nonsense aside, there's some nice stuff that shows up after you get far enough in

I believe I can now safely say that this sensei is among the top senseis in manga and anime. What a madlad. What an inspiration.

Sooo... New chapter when? Does anybody know? Or the translation team has finished all raws and is waiting for the new chapters?

Users who are viewing this thread