Jujutsu Kaisen 0 - Vol. 1 Ch. 4 - A bright darkness

CKN

Dex-chan lover
This was great... though now i wonder, where is he now in the current story

Group Leader
I forgot to upload the last page of the chapter. and page 15, so uh... I updated it now.
@CKN

Dex-chan lover
@MarijnLJP I really need to know, there is no chance of you continuing the main series? Because man this is just so good.

Well even if the answer is no i want to say, thank you, these updates were amazing and you and your team work were sublime, really well-done translation.

Fed-Kun's army
I enjoyed this a lot, but from what I understood, Rika is what made him so powerful. Though now that he's actually a relative of the strongest shaman in the college, does that mean his ability to use other spells innate to his abilities? Or was that still just a byproduct of Rika? If the latter, then what's making him the strongest student in the main series?

Aggregator gang
That was just so great !
@OsoJr I want to know about it too, I didn't actually understood how he used these powers, maybe he can actually mimic the powers of other jujustsu

@alacaelum they already stated they won't continue doing the main series cause it is available for free at viz.com. The only problem is that viz only make it available for USA region. But that can be solved easily with vpn. You can use one of those many free vpn extensions/add-ons avalaible for Chrome/Firefox.

Dex-chan lover
he can do those things because of what gatou (was that the name of the master?) said no? about him being the descendant of a family and is a distant relative of himself?

Group Leader
Real well done. Surprised it doesn't have more views. One of the best manga I've read of its length.

@seirasa He gets mentionned from time to time but the only real info we have on him currently is that he's abroad apparently. Don't know why, don't know for how long nor when he's supposed to get back.

thx for the translation
im soo glad i read this finally
i love yuta now but him in the main story seems so dead inside

Users who are viewing this thread