Jujutsu Kaisen

Double-page supporter
idk i thought this was a fantastic read. comedy + horror + combat + good art + compelling characters + entertaining pacing that doesnt drag on for too long... 10/10 would spend 5 hours reading again

Not a perfect manga by far, but the action is good, characters interesting, and the premise done well. Similar vibe to chainsaw man, but more likable characters and less confusing plot, although it still is a little confusing at times. Good dark shounen, like if you combined the chimera ant arc of hxh with demon slayer. The mangaka is strangely good at drawing horrifying creatures and the character design is amazing

Insanely overrated series it's literally naruto lite but instead of chakra its cursed energy, I can't believe this blew up and Black Torch didn't it's fucking sad.

24 chapters in and i gotta say, this is kinda boring. I do hope it gets better.

anyone know any other sites similar to mangadex (where you don't have to scroll to another page and can just click and it loads another image) where you can read jjk

So when are we getting Yuuji again? I'm kinda getting bored at reading these side characters :S

Dex-chan lover
@BigJayPlay
You can change the settings in Mangadex to click or swipe instead of scroll. See the viewer settings when you are viewing a manga.

Dex-chan lover
@BigJayPlay There is mangapark, but there it takes some time to update which can be annoying, mangasee they have a good reader it adapts the image automatically and updates in good time but it doesnt have a very active comment section for some mangas.

I will be reading jujutsu on MS then come here to comment, after KM shutdown i am still trying to find a site that scratches my stitch for a good comment section.

Dex-chan lover
@n4e Don't know if you are caught up with releases so i will put it in spoiler
her name is MeiMei, she a first-class jujutsu sorceress, i had some difficulty in realizing it was her but i saw the bill in the mouth and remembered she is a capitalist that loves money

It kinda blows that they introduce a bunch of rankings for spîrits and curse sorcrers but like 2 arcs in and everyone's fighting the highest ranked enemies possible or enemies in the high grade who are above even other high grade enemies. It just keeps ramping up exponentially way too hard and fast.

Can someone please scans for the missing chapters, I just started reading this series on kissmanga then it was taken down and I really want to read it from the start

Dex-chan lover
@Willieddd
I think he didn't want to leave the weight of his death on Yuuji as Haibara's death affected him and he quit being a shaman for a time, but in the end, another part of him believed in Yuuji potential to overcome.

@DerpyNahom You can read them in mangase or mangapark, the down side is that they dont have a very populated comment section, mangapark has been having a slow increase in it however, only the most recent chapter since KM shutdown.

Dex-chan lover
@Willieddd
Mahito is one masterfully crafted character, he was made for us to hate, his ability his looks his origin all of it there too make hating him all the sweeter. When Yuuji finally exorcises the shit of this fucker it will cathartic.

But... truth be told only a death like that to kill a character like Nanamin, he just too good for anything less, and the author roped us in thinking that since he survived the first times against Mahito he would be always here, he only killed enough characters in the past to give a false sense of security then punched us with this arc.

There is so much still not in play, Yuuta, the third years ( one of them recognized by Gojo), people from Kyoto, the true identity of the false Getou, Sukuna interest in Megumi even why Megumi sister is in a coma ( heavily implied to be a mass curse ) and this arc just upped the stakes.

I really want Maki to be alive.

Dex-chan lover
Here, found a great site to read this series. https://readjujutsukaisen.com/

Users who are viewing this thread