Just Leave Me Be - Vol. 1 Ch. 17

This series just keeps getting better and better. Thanks for scanlating, really looking forward to more!

Damn mc really hitting the truth towards the mother...i kind of pity the mother due to the duke's infidelity but abusing an innocent child that has to suffer now because of 2 people's love affair is really shitty.
That will bring nothing back and you'll only get more resentment. It's tough being a woman back on those days huh
Also ML is acting a bit too unplanned for me because he'll only bring MC in danger but still good tbh

Come on Duchess, what’s going to happen tomorrow when the Grand Duke sees his love interest’s cheek? The Duchess isn’t good at thinking.

Thanks for the update!

Fed-Kun's army
ngl shouldnt ml know that she’ll get blamed after ? He basically set her up to get a whooping

I get why you're angry but that's not an excuse to use violence. I don't even want to try and understand why you would hurt the child instead of the Father who was clearly the one who was f**ccing around 🙄

Aggregator gang
✨Just throw the whole family away✨ There's no excuse to abuse.
Anyways I wonder what ML will say this time?

I hate her family soooo much I wish if she returned that slap to the duchess that crazy ugly wench

Thank you for the translation 🤗

Ugh...how can she bear these people?? Someday they'll get what they deserve...she's too good for that so called "family"
And I hope the grand duke doesn't misunderstand, she just cares about him enough so that she doesn't get him involved :/

Tyy for the update ♡

OMG YES SHE FINALLY TOLD THAT WOMAN. but girl get out of this toxic and abusive household asap >_<

Fed-Kun's army
I don't hate the MC in general but she pisses me off when sh reacts nice in these moments even if she feels for the other person. No one gets beaten and does not think of retaliation even for a millisecond but the author makes her thoughts so detached from the action going on...

...I am a little concerned that her actions are drawing too much attention. And she’s revealing that she knows too much. In the original time line, the mother made a comment years later right before she was killed. If her goal is to ride it out for one year and then runaway with her money and such, she should probably look to create as few ripples as possible, so people will be less suspicious and ask fewer questions of her behavior. Especially when her cruel brother returns. I wonder how he’ll react to all of this.

The ML isn’t really helping much here since he only has the title yet no reputation to Influence how her family is treating her. Even more so, how is being rude to her abusive parents going to help her in any way? But I guess it’s useful for “drama.”

Still interested in hearing more about his background since he mentioned that he felt like he knew her before...possibly they were both orphans together at one time? Childhood friends and forgot because that’s how plots work. And his arm...what’s going on there?!

Double-page supporter
Her reasoning behind not marrying the duke is too flimsy for me. It would help her way more than staying in her household would. Anyway...

Thank you for the update!

Users who are viewing this thread