Just Leave Me Be - Vol. 1 Ch. 34

Dex-chan lover
I do so hope he breaks the Duke's face it would certainly make my day if he does.

AIM FOR THE THROAT
afede5a39b97ea27566100ed8f17aff8-11.png

This is a family full of psychos. Hexion needs to put this POS in his place. Damn pig.

Fed-Kun's army
I don't get it, what's the point of locking her ? didn't the duke want her to get married ?

also didn't her red haired friend put some ppl to look for her ? for the whole week no one noticed ?

damnnn. the things that get lost in translation. i bet that last panel would've felt ten times more impactful in the original korean. yet, i still felt goosebumps

@Mira995
Commmoners got no power against high ranking nobles... Also, 2nd Main Boy must be scheming some grand revenge. Both of our cute boys are planning for a grand revenge seeing the state of the leading Lady. I think. Probably.
--------_--------
Thanks for the chapter

@Mira995 to put her in her place. He only needs her to get married in order to fulfill a promise - but once she's married he'd still want control over her - which would mean having some (not all) control over the grand duke's household.

He doesn't like that she's beginning to talk back to him and become autonomous thanks to the backing of our ML

Aggregator gang
YYYYYYYYYYEEEEEEESSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS!!! Show him what for!!! Take that insufferable pride of his down a notch!!!!!!!!!!!!
And maybe punch him. I think a little physical violence might be called for in this situation as well!!!!!!!!! That dad is not fit to be in a position of power. Grrrrr
Thanks for the chapter~

Users who are viewing this thread