Just Leave Me Be - Vol. 1 Ch. 37

Fed-Kun's army
I love how Hexion doesn't pry and ask a lot of questions about her abuse and jsut focuses on how to make her happy and comfortable right then.

Dex-chan lover
Thank fvck for the QC note, otherwise I would be so confused about the wife comment, I thought that suddenly Hexion had an ex-wife

Thanks for the updates.

I have a feeling that Kuarn likes Adelle, esp a few chapters back when he was surprised, rather angry, to find out that Adelle is engaged to Hexion.

Also, I don't recall Adelle told Hexion about her real name though. I might've missed it -__-

Fed-Kun's army
Kuarn probably likes Adele but I really hate that "I treat you badly because I'm not good with my emotions" kind of garbage

My God, how humongous is that place? What does the king's palace even look like if that is the place his grand duke lives in?

I want him to spoil her sweet from now on. I want him to give her everything she never even knew she could have, gimme some sugar in the next few chapters! I have to rinse away the bitterness that is her stupid family.

The Duke and his son should have been slain then and there... but then the Main protagonists would have died too so I guess this wasn't an option.... *sighs*

So what happened to the stuff she was recording in a journal? Did she leave the house without it?

Fed-Kun's army
Everyone in that household is mental and I'm glad she got out

Dex-chan lover
She is finally out of that gilded birdcage, but her captures won't give up that easily.

I hope that family gets ruined later on.

Users who are viewing this thread