Just Leave Me Be

Does anyone know where to read the novel? Or is there a PDF of the novel somewhere? I tried novelupdates but the links are dead oof

Hohohoho
Hexion is angry xD Duke you f****** up
Thank you for you're hard work and translations! I smile everytime when I see a new chapter <3

Can we not demonize people with mental illness in the comments please? They are nothing like her horrible brother and should not be compared to him, especially if they are seeking help. Let us fight the stigma against mental illness and avoid using such comparisons 👍

Thank you in advance ^w^

So cool! Thanks for the update!
can’t wait for him to storm through that room uwu

i just wish the Duke died a miserable death and the others who made her suffers... (just saying)🙂
can't wait for the next chap😊

There are no words to describe this guy
he friggin takes a girl of the street then shames her for being herself..? Like bro u should have left her on the street instead of abusive ng her and saying she's worthless WHEN YOU ADOPTED her I mean she could a gone with JIN AND HE WOULD HAVE PROTECTED HER REMEMBER WHAT JIN SAID LIKE......༎ຶ‿༎ຶ

Yasssss! It’s been a week! Help her! And cripple that awful possessive brother while you’re at it. :< I do NOT feel nice today!

I was so angry at the way Kuan and those Duke treated our Lady, get ready to be beheaded next time you two morons!!!! 🔥🔥🔥🔥

Users who are viewing this thread