Juujika no Rokunin - Ch. 154 - Oh, I see

Dex-chan lover
I’m happy that the author is doing better or back from their time off. The chapter itself I was expecting an interruption or whatever but not another death like that. Yes Jun deserved to be punished but at the same time he was already fucked up in the head that this is kinda appropriate end to him. Thanks for the chapter.

Edit: I just remembered that Jun had no problem shooting Uruma before but now that he gets confronted for his actions, he can’t do it? Please don’t say that Kaname’s ghost prevented him.

Last edited:
Dex-chan lover
Part of me is absolutely furious about the fact that his death was so quick, because he deserved a well done and long torture. BUT, another part is actually fine with it, because now we can finally get going with this story.

I just hope we're heading in the endgame arc now.

Dex-chan lover
Wow i wondered just half a hour ago when this will come back. Lets see whether the author regained his mental health or is just as insane as before

Contributor
Lol, he should have killed himself from the beginning, so predictable. :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

Double-page supporter
Well damn, that's one way to end the arc. But it's still up in the air as to where this will go in terms of progression. I still think a fake kaname will be either another love interest or antag-of-the-week as a result from this.

Dex-chan lover
a suicide was too easy for him, he deserved more, but at least author is back and hopefully go for the end.

Dex-chan lover
Part of me is absolutely furious about the fact that his death was so quick, because he deserved a well done and long torture.
Based on his final reaction, I'm sure he got a lot of Kyou's special love and got completely brainwashed over the years. He didn't even seem to remember the time they'd spent together, just that "Shin stole Kaname", "need to steal something from Shun" and similar programming.

Well, anyway. The dumpster fire is back, and it's traveling at 300kmph from day 1. I might have needed a longer break 😅

I've just noticed that the series has a "Harem" tag... and I'm afraid to ask what harem would that be.

edit: also since the "clone" was just an extra, I guess brutally raping and murdering her does not justify any kind of punishment in Azuma's eyes. Neither does that "Kaname" who just slit her own throat on Jun's orders. Jun was just lost, so we should just hug and make up.

Last edited:
Dex-chan lover
Uruma jobs again, suddenly his ability to kill grown men barehanded disappears so Jun can dome himself I guess.

Azuma still seems completely unaffected by her clones brutal murder, wonder if that will ever come back up.

Well ant least we’re heading to a new arc, so hopefully we can wrap this up.

Users who are viewing this thread