Juujika no Rokunin - Ch. 154 - Oh, I see

Dex-chan lover
"yeah he sexually abused of a lot of girls, brainwashed them, had them go through plastic surgery and killed them.... but he did do nothing to me, so he is not that bad, he is just lost"

It really is amazing how the writing keeps getting worse and worse.

That was it? All that wait in the hope's for uruma to start torturing or brutally beating this guy to a pulp to only just having jun resorting to just commit suicide in the end? Well that was anti climatic.

But anyway glad the author is back and is ok to continue his work. can't wait to see where this story goes

Dex-chan lover
"I won't kill you, Azuma's friend, because you aren't involved with Kaname, now come over here all you women who never even met Kaname in your lives before and let me murder you"

Double-page supporter
I'd say this is a really top tier rug pull. He was so far down in his own shit that a healthy dose of reality made him come to his senses and repent. Idk how far author-san takes this but I'm willing to believe that the og girl is alive and we only saw her clones die.

Dex-chan lover
I'm glad the author is doing better.

I think what Azuma meant is that none of this is actually Jun's plan or action, he probably just got mindfucked by the big bad, thus the mind break and suicide when he remembered the good times.

Dex-chan lover
We barack. Not the most realistic manga, but definitely one of the most fun.

Last edited:
Dex-chan lover
"yeah he sexually abused of a lot of girls, brainwashed them, had them go through plastic surgery and killed them.... but he did do nothing to me, so he is not that bad, he is just lost"

It really is amazing how the writing keeps getting worse and worse.
I DON'T WANT TO SEE IT.

Dex-chan lover
Welcome back my favorite dumpster fire! All jokes aside, I still enjoy this manga.
I think the author will die in a few chapters. He seems like turbocancer sick. Can't see his tweets now, so probably he is even too weak to use a phone.

Dex-chan lover
Screaming no like the guy didn't torture R*** and kill multiple girls and families for his own revenge.

Dex-chan lover
Well that felt like a huge waste of time. And what kinda over the top idea has this author of brainwashing? Who turns people into robots that just off themselves for such stupid reasons...

Users who are viewing this thread