Juujika no Rokunin - Ch. 179 - The Final Revengers

Dex-chan lover
Final Revenge
laughing-spiderman.gif

Dex-chan lover
hahaha even if it was justified, at least they acknowledged they raised pieces of crap, the judoka one raped and killed his cousin so they shouldn't even be there, the same with the one that had a friggin cartel of minors doing prostitution (If I remember right), ffs it's even implied that one of them raped Uruma.
I think the author had a good idea but it felt super lackluster, not the first time that happens here hahaha

Dex-chan lover
I'm surprised they were just there to shit talk him, and weren't infused with hyper drugs from the crazy lesbian or something.
The fuck is the whole deal with the doctor then? If the final villain pulls an Arkham Asylum Joker on us, that's gonna be pretty funny.

hahaha even if it was justified, at least they acknowledged they raised pieces of crap, the judoka one raped and killed his cousin so they shouldn't even be there, the same with the one that had a friggin cartel of minors doing prostitution (If I remember right), ffs it's even implied that one of them raped Uruma.
I think the author had a good idea but it felt super lackluster, not the first time that happens here hahaha
To be fair, parents lashing out against the victim, even if their "precious little baby" did the most heinous shit imaginable, is not out of the realm of reality, it happens all the time.

Dex-chan lover
Remember when the gramps said something among the lines of: "You need to make sure they are still monsters, everyone has the opportunity to change, if they do, that means they are humans, and we do not kill humans" Once I read this I was like OH COOL!!! a story of revenge that will keep us wondering if the villains can change and the morality of revenge itself. I even theorized, that there could be a place for the aftermath of the revenge showing the effects on families and other people.

WELP!!! one can dream huh??? MFs actually said: "sure my son's death may be justified...but..." WHAT DO YOU MEAN!?!?!?!!?!?!?!? DO YOU HATE YOUR SON??, DO YOU LOVE HIM?? WHY DID YOU DID NOTHING ABOUT HIM??? WHERE WERE YOU FOR THE PAST 10 YEARS???? WHY SHOW THE PARENTS AT THE END IF THEY WILL NOT BE OF SUBSTANCE WHATSOEVER?!?!?!?!!!?

Hell, I believe at this point it would've been more interesting if they did attacked him so Uruma had to defend himself, hurt and kill these people who were also "justly" try to get revenge.

The only thing good about this is that unlike what I thought last episode, the author doesn't really plan on extending the story, so it will probably end soon.

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread