Juujika no Rokunin - Ch. 181 - Erased Memory

Dex-chan lover
The second the vr chair showed up i just stopped reading entirely. Its so fucking goofy I just couldn't anymore. I'll just scroll through the picture till this dumpster fire is over

Double-page supporter
"Now that I showed you the best moments this manga had to offer after you thwarted my many attempts to kill you: you can kill me now and end things.... OR you can check out my deepest lore by sitting in this silly contraption I made"

"That sounds fucking stupid after all I went through, but... why is my heart pounding? Shit man I better do it. Just make sure you don't hurt anyone while I'm in this thing okay?"

"Sure thing dude I would NEVER lie to you to cause harm to those you care about"

JEjg1H.jpg

Dex-chan lover
Jsus F. Christ, this author just keep trying to do the edgiest most retarded things ever, the guy is right there in front of him but he'll just talk and jump into a virtual reality because of a few photos LOL

Dex-chan lover
This shit is hilarious.
I wonder if it's gonna go the route of "We used to be friends, and I ruined your life for fun" or "we used to be friends, and you were just as fucking unhinged as the people you killed"

Most unrealistic part about this manga is the fact a teenager like him can make people suffer and outright kill them even if not directly and still be able to walk free. So author wants me to believe the Japanese cops/army can't do anything about it? That the japanese people wouldn't just rush in and tear him to shreds? Come on and now the big rat appears infront of our main hero and he just loses his rage seeing some lame picture. Your parents died, your lil bro got chopped up and died and your gramps died too prob chilling in hell cussin at you for not finishing him off instantly.

Dex-chan lover
Most unrealistic part about this manga is the fact a teenager like him can make people suffer and outright kill them even if not directly and still be able to walk free. So author wants me to believe the Japanese cops/army can't do anything about it? That the japanese people wouldn't just rush in and tear him to shreds? Come on and now the big rat appears infront of our main hero and he just loses his rage seeing some lame picture. Your parents died, your lil bro got chopped up and died and your gramps died too prob chilling in hell cussin at you for not finishing him off instantly.
Do you know absolutely nothing about true crime?
Cult leaders like this arent a rarity

• This
Reactions: jak
Do you know absolutely nothing about true crime?
Cult leaders like this arent a rarity

No I don't watch TV or have any idea what true crime is. And show me from real life/history a teenager that's still in high school that can do all these things and get away with it, while making it public too. So it's a bit silly you make that comment since you watch true crime you should know more about it than me.

Dex-chan lover
AHAHAHAHHAHHHANQEWEWISKSFEEW AUTHOR RENT DUE insert megamind meme

I knew Uruma was denser than a blackhole for failing to recognize obvious traps in previous chapters but damn.

"Yeah you could shoot both my knees, drag my bare cheeks to some abandonned warehouse, torture me for then next 32 months until I drop dead and end that sewer fire of a story here ... OR you could strap in that not-a-nervegear sci-fi ikea lounge chair so I can show you bullshit 'secret memories' about how i'm not that bad or that you're perhaps more unhinged than me and it's actually all your fault since preschool (please disregard that even if that were true I'm still a dangerous Asahara-type cult leader that started a spontaneous massacre across the whole country and should be executed without trial). Your friend ? Oh don't worry about it, after all I only killed everyone you loved so far you can trust me pal. I'm totally not gonna turn her against you or brainwash her into becoming one of my pawn."

A fight scene would have been better than some weird mind game ngl

Dex-chan lover
I feel like it is finally getting to an interesting point...... but the author will still fuck it up.

Also, since too much shit has happened, they can't really go into the "you were actually the bad guy". Sure, Uruma might have initiated it all, but the villain still created a death cult and has killed a bunch of innocent people.

I want so bad for Kyou to turn out to be a girl and for all this to be some massive tsundere/yandere thing

Users who are viewing this thread