Kabeyaku Nado Fuyou to Tsuihousareta S-kyuu Boukensha, <Dorei Kaihou> Skill wo Kushi shite Shijou Saikyou no Kunizukuri - Ch. 5

Dex-chan lover
Don't people in this story know how to communicate?
You seem to have forgotten who the target audience is.

That being the teeming masses of Japanese men turned into soulless automatons, first by the cram schools they were forced into by their families, and finished by the black companies they wound up working for.

Oh, and they all lack proper communication skills, too, and are the type who see couples and think to themselves "Normies must die."

It's not really meant for people who've been properly socialized and actually have common sense like that. :kek:

Dex-chan lover
You seem to have forgotten who the target audience is.

That being the teeming masses of Japanese men turned into soulless automatons, first by the cram schools they were forced into by their families, and finished by the black companies they wound up working for.

Oh, and they all lack proper communication skills, too, and are the type who see couples and think to themselves "Normies must die."

It's not really meant for people who've been properly socialized and actually have common sense like that. :kek:
Indeed. Cram school is actually a norm, and in fact 90%. Some even have the blessing of taking that skill up aptitudes like Chinese math or Elementary Calculus, which has a faster way of counting. By the time they graduate college, they are actually cogs. They actually buy manga like these like drugs. In fact they have a wall of manga.

Dex-chan lover
Oh hey, I found an elven slave the demons had been keeping here and freed her, can I get some stuff for her?
Instead he's acting like a shy teenager trying to keep a secret, this trope is honestly boring as shit at this point.
It’s not the keeping a secret that was the problem, it’s more like the mc is just extremely dumb. Look at how easily the mc was tricked into thinking the other two people in his party were dating.

Dex-chan lover
It’s not the keeping a secret that was the problem, it’s more like the mc is just extremely dumb. Look at how easily the mc was tricked into thinking the other two people in his party were dating.
The target audience is actually the corporate black slaves, which actually BUY these kinds of MC. Nol, from I parry everything. Kirito, from SAO. Goku from Dragon Ball. Even way back, probably Osamu Dazai himself.

Fed-Kun's army
That prick just come with his confident.
And the hell with that receptionist, she just there as eye candid, she has no qualification being as a receptionist.

Last edited:
Dex-chan lover
I swear, this is really shit. Why the hell all this miscommunication? Why is nobody asking the correct questions or giving a normal answer? Why is everyone so completely deaf to basic social cues?

Why didn't the receptionist just mention Ellie? He would have said yes if she did...

Why didn't he say that he saved a woman and needed clothes? (which would have also resulted in Ellie going immediately btw)

How the hell is the MC still oblivious to the elf that sleeps in his bed, giving him puppy eyes, half naked? Like, I can understand not wanting to jump her for whatever reason, but surely getting a bit of a hint?

I hate how so many of these mangas are made for the lowest common denominator asocial person who cannot even say hi to someone else, and insted salutes others by farting in their face apparently.
Come on, I'm not a social butterfly by any stretch of the imagination but this much miscommuniction/incapability to talk/incapability to understand other people's basic motivations is ridiculous, it's on the level of "WE NEED A PSYCHIATRIST RIGHT NOW"

The only saving grace of this thing is the great art. Anything else is.....

Users who are viewing this thread