Please Go Home, Akutsu-san! - Ch. 165

Group Leader
Finally our boy is growing a spine, at this pace something will happen in less than 100 chapters :)

Dex-chan lover
Well, Akutsu-san, you brought this on yourself. Ooyama just wants to help you get through school! Not his fault he had to make you undess to change. He's just being a good boyfriend!

Well, now Akutsu and Ooyama's reputation is only getting more romantic lol. Going to school talking about ripping clothes, letting the others know she spends the night with him, then walking in holding hands? Everyone is gonna talk about them even more now!

Yoko and Masaki really want to see Akutsu fail. They are right though, it'd be funny if she did. But also kinda painful.

Dex-chan lover
Stripping her clothes off. Hawt.

tenor.gif
I read this in clarkson's voice (top gear)

Fed-Kun's army
Finally our boy is growing a spine, at this pace something will happen in less than 100 chapters :)
Now, now, lets not get carried away and get too hasty. That would be rushing it to wrap this manga up in less than 100 more chapters! LOL

Dex-chan lover
well i wonder if they will get a daughter in the future and we will get a second manga of it

Dex-chan lover
Riko just keeps getting dumber and dumber with each chapter

If she actually fails, she won't get any type of sympathy from me

She just can't get her shit together and it's honestly sad

Dex-chan lover
I like this series, but I have to get this off my chest; The bald headed teacher is such a gross, ugly, bland, stock standard, amateurish, lazy, incompetent looking character design that I see in so many Japanese comics.

PLEASE! Learn how to draw a human skull if you're going to draw a bald male design, this shit is revolting, and I'm sick of seeing the same incompetent fetal-alcohol-syndrome looking design everywhere. :qq:

Dex-chan lover
What the class is imaging will be true at some point in the future if one of these idiots would just confess.

Users who are viewing this thread