Kaette Kudasai! Akutsu-san - Vol. 7 Ch. 138

Dex-chan lover
New group? Thanks!

Oh boy I hope that bullet train isn't a metaphor for something 😏

If they don't become a couple in the trip or do a huge step, then the mangaka is definitely gonna make them a couple at the end when the story ends

Dex-chan lover
I don't care about getting translation the same day as releases, even over 48 hours is cool. I'm just glad you guys picked this up.

Dex-chan lover
Downright sexy translations and or translators, but MAAAAN something better happen on this damn trip or I will eat someone’s nuts off their body, anyways merry Christmas

Supporter
Thanks so much for continuing this work. No matter how many licenses get picked up stateside, there's no guarantee they'll ever catch up to where the "amateurs" are, let alone get completed. That said, I intend to support the official releases...but I'll be actually reading them here.

Dex-chan lover
Oh boy I hope that bullet train isn't a metaphor for something 😏
I hope it is!

But the best part is when Akutsu tries to bluff, and her mom is having nothing of it, until Ooyama asks nicely. Then it's "Sure, no prob. Have fun".

Banned
I was kinda hoping for a scene where one of them packs their stuff for the trip, wondering what else they needs to bring, then comes across the condoms Youko gave them.
I think that did happen the next chapter or something, might be wrong

Users who are viewing this thread