Kage no Eiyuu no Nichijou-tan - Vol. 1 Ch. 4

Dex-chan lover
Considering the premise 9f the Manga this is one of the few I've seen achieve a pretty normal school life. Normally, I'd have expected the MC take over the student body or have teachers bow to him at this point. He got enrolled in the common course he wanted, he actually can't use the usual d-rank spells they're practicing (so it's not a complete waste of time for him), he just went out picking up girls with a friend, and got reprimanded for it. Hopefully he doesn't stick out too much after whatever's going to happen with the noble (though you'd think someone that could have easily killed you would be someone you'd stay away from; not actively seek for revenge).

The only thing I don't like about this so far is the teachers should really stop the behavior of openly aggressive and prejudiced students in the hero course (like that noble). Don't tell your class to practice and then not do anything when another student obstructs that practice (especially when the guy in question obviously needed it).

Reactions: Px2
Dex-chan lover
@TNT261
Well usually nobles are different from commoners in the way that they have lots of privileges.
Obviously the authors isn't going for a 100% accurate medival europe but the nobles (as shown in this chapter), seem to have a better standing than commoners and a set of privileges.

So if it turns out that teachers can't easily reprimand noble students, there would be a certain type of reason behind it, but up until know we haven't heard anything abot that.

Fed-Kun's army
Thanks for the chapter. Just the ex janitor who knows only snipe and bullet. Nothing suspicious here

@TNT261 Yes,this guy is actually indulging in common activities, somehow feels like a breath of fresh air. Of course, i think it won't last for long, or at least his life will go as leisure time ->fighting the corrupt nobles->leisure time-> solving political issues->leisure time-> solving friend's problem-> leisure time->...->saving the world once again.
Maybe they are going for classic dumb magic school, which doesn't really provide nice educational environment and has incompetent teachers, trope. But, as of now, the teachers behavior is not out of ordinary, teachers often ignore such things and prefer for students to solve conflicts themselves. It is shitty for a teacher, but it is what is, they often prefer not to see problems.
@RobinMedea Pretty sure it is one of those schools who strive for equality between students status-wise. They didn't make any privileges for nobles passing the exams and nobles don't have any seprate classes or special teachings as far as we have seen it.

Aggregator gang
So Ex-town janitor slogan was a thing for MC now, huh? 😂

Aggregator gang
Guys this web novel actually is quite good. Without giving spoilers,there may be absurdities such as his lie as a town janitor but this Mc is actually quite good. Not only he knows his strenghts and weaknesses he knows how to deal with problems with clever ways and the way he helps out his friends is interesting. And him being ace of the agency is not only for strenght. He is not dumb or dense. Though only way to read it in English is machine translation sadly

(I swear i didn't get paid for this haha)

Users who are viewing this thread