Kage no Eiyuu no Nichijou-tan

Contributor
Slightly above average isekai writing and good art. This is my side hoe while I wait for new chaps of shadow garden

Double-page supporter
The story feels like a straight-up rip of "The Reincarnation Magician Of The Inferior Eyes" tho at this point I guess its hard to find original material for Isekai themes.

Dex-chan lover
@Treswimming
sorry, what did you mean by "literally has nothing happened yet" ?

he killed demon lord, met her master/older sister, joining academy, defeat the teacher, get a heroine, get mandatory bro, get mandatory second heroine, kick an asshole, triggering the asshole, duel the asshole, and threaten the asshole

if you refer those as "nothing" , you seems like agreeing how mediocre the story is

It’s kinda cliche, but well executed imo. I like it. Anyone knows if this is monthly or bimonthly?

Dex-chan lover
Generic, but still has decent art and is executed well. It even has some self-aware chunibyou jokes.

Literally reads like all the other overpowered MC in magic school series. Only surprise is that it reads like a 10 year olds wish fulfilment but it actually has the seinen tag

The way Christ left MC in the last chapter kinda gave me a bad feeling about her, as if she waa going to die

She is going to marry a fatty, it's apparent from the silhouette,only if she knew he was nice

ok this is overated it has schools in it so it can't be better then 6 stars at most cause if authors put schools in isekais in the story its always the same shit and ot wasnt even good with the first one who did it and if u copy that shit it just gets worse

Mc similar to Solo leveling because he is "cool" "dark" "solo" and people love to eat this kind of shit up, whats with all of the edgy 13 year olds?

This is pretty shit and most of these go like oh “cool” mc wants to get away and live normally but oh no they are found in a situation where they have to use there powers. Meets female lead and filler stuff and oh no rich asshole thinks he’s better than Mc and gets put in his place and now repeat that with added harem

Users who are viewing this thread