Kage no Jitsuryokusha ni Naritakute - Ch. 50

Long-strip supporter
Would a face this innocent slaughter thousands?
image0.jpg

Dex-chan lover
Did they take inspiration from Planet of the Apes and tried to do a military version of the White Knight? If then they didn't see the rest of that movie...

Fed-Kun's army
I understand him pretending to be weak and naive is apart of the comedy aspect but it does bother me. I wish he could be his true self in Japan since he is going back to the real world soon. I also hate he left Beta by herself. He didn't think her blood would be different?

Dex-chan lover
I understand him pretending to be weak and naive is apart of the comedy aspect but it does bother me. I wish he could be his true self in Japan since he is going back to the real world soon. I also hate he left Beta by herself. He didn't think her blood would be different?
He most likely did not consider that, because he himself is from Earth.
The MC might be pretty smart when he puts his mind to something, but he has allways been pretty careless.

Dex-chan lover
He was also pretending to be weak when he was in Japan in his previous life. That's the whole point of his character. No matter where he is or who he is, he'll always want to be the eminence in shadow.

cgr

Dex-chan lover
I understand him pretending to be weak and naive is apart of the comedy aspect but it does bother me. I wish he could be his true self in Japan

as SoupEnergy mentioned, his entire character is based on acting like a weak mob even before he reincarnated, so he is still his 'true self' since he never changed.

Also, he actually died in japan, and literally knows nothing about the major changes in the last 3 years, pretending to a weak amnesiac is so akane and other people wouldn't think he is too suspicious.
I also hate he left Beta by herself.
Him continuing his chuuni act aside, he really doesn't need to babysit her since she is strong enough to protect herself, and he does want to leave japan and return to his world, so extra mishaps in Japan probably wouldn't really matter anyways.

Last edited:
Dex-chan lover
Did they take inspiration from Planet of the Apes and tried to do a military version of the White Knight? If then they didn't see the rest of that movie...
Get you paws off me, you dirty ape.
He can talk, he can talk, he can talk.
I can sing~~

Users who are viewing this thread