Kage no Jitsuryokusha ni Naritakute - Ch. 55

Dex-chan lover
Zeta warms my cold barely beating heart.

So glad they took Akane. I was worried he'd return without her (even if he's not the one who took her). She deserves better than that messed up world. :<

Double-page supporter
Not enough Akane screentime...
I was expecting a scene where Cid introduces Akane to the new world, then Claire sees them together and thinks the reason he disappeared during the break is he spent all his time with his "girlfriend".
Something interesting ought to happen the isekai admirer meets the brocon sister. Same with all the harem members, really.

Dex-chan lover
I think there's a mistranslation here... surely the last of the Seven Shadows is "Eta", not "Ether".
naw im pretty sure its correct
following the theme of the girls' names being the greek alphabet

wait nvm im being stupid lmao

Aggregator gang
Zeta? I know she's a cat!
latest
wrong Zeta bro😭😭

(also how you upload media??)

Double-page supporter
"not again" lmaoooo bro got flashbacks from his childhood
Quite funny, for Cid, finding kidnapped girls or knowing about them getting kidnapped is like a daily occurrence, he doesn't even gets surprised anymore, like when Princess Alexia got kidnapped and he said "Serves you right." or how she was totally unfazed by it, as if it was just any other Tuesday for her, my tought is that the kidnapping rates in this World is way too high perhaps.

I wonder if this'll go on a hiatus soon cause its almost caught up with the LN. Hopefully they don't axe it cause I really like this.
It doesn't really look like an adaptation for promoting LN so why would they axe this

Me: We will be passing
more like Cid and I will be passing since we have the abilities and magic to cheat flawlessly, I doubt you two will succeed in anything

Users who are viewing this thread