Kage no Jitsuryokusha ni Naritakute - Ch. 57

I know it's sort of the premise of the manga but Cid's character is starting to somewhat wear on me. I think it was with the return-to-earth arc, that really put it into stark contrast just how much of a massive sociopath he actually is.
Honestly better just get used/accept all his bs and enjoy the show because 100% he's going to keep this chuuni rp character throughout the whole series.

Dex-chan lover
Honestly better just get used/accept all his bs and enjoy the show because 100% he's going to keep this chuuni rp character throughout the whole series.
I think it's more the degree. I know this series is mostly a style-over-substance parody power fantasy (well, also just indulgent power fantasy) but while Cid has had flashes of empathy in the past it kinda feels like he's become even more of an unfeeling monster that lives only for the meme dream.

Honestly I'd like to see his sister die just to see how much he'd even care, beyond his obligation for the character role of her brother.

Last edited:
Dex-chan lover
Honestly, I think I don't want to care for anymore misunderstanding. At first it was funny, then it got annoying, followed by a sense of awkwardness. Next it was shame and finally it was rejection.

Users who are viewing this thread