Kage no Jitsuryokusha ni Naritakute! - Vol. 1 Ch. 2

Chotto chotto matte... that elf is HOW OLD?
Bruh most adult women dont have those E cups.

Aggregator gang
hes not even trying and hes already got a harem
51daf1998baf98c772d652f4cadd13f4.jpg

Truck-kun be like, “Oh yeah, let’s check in on that weirdo who ran in front of m- WHAT THE HECK IS THIS.

Does he seriously think he’s just LARPing while these girls take on a world-wide cult?

Oh shoot he does.

. . . Is his brain okay? I don’t remember the coincidence inducer having any side effects like this. . . But that was a LOT of inducer. . . He was probably already like this. . . right?

Ah forget it. Let’s just go double check my stock of cheats. Need to make sure all the lids are on properly and this never happens again. 😓

Dex-chan lover
Some diety is listening to his weird rambling and thinking "Wow, my world would be much cooler with that secret backstory. Hey, Past Me! Retroactively add these plot elements to history!"

Dex-chan lover
Now this is a true chuuni!

Makes up random bullshit and doesn't believe it when it happens to be real.

dude... eminence shadow man... RNGod is watching over you... Any random shiz you say gets an SSR plot line...

This is what happens when you read too much manga that the random b*llshit you created is actually true.

This is giving Overlord vibes.

LMFAO I'm loving this story so far. I wonder if his special power (aside from the obvious OP strength and magic) is making whatever bullshit he comes up with true?

Users who are viewing this thread