Kage no Jitsuryokusha ni Naritakute! - Vol. 1 Ch. 2

Pg.5 at the line "As for me? I', hardly noticed"
That face soo looks like a face from Undertale, something like Chara without the red eyes and the Frisk smile.

Wait I just realized when alpha and the mc met they were 10 how tf did alpha have big tits when she’s like 10

Dex-chan lover
So basucally he made shit up and make connections with random shit and accidentally got em right?

Dex-chan lover
solving plot holes by just ignoring them lol

really thought he took cyanide to kill himself instead of giving info. guess i've been reading too much spy stuff

@EnderWin That is the way of the Edgelord. Why have clear reasoning when you can just have plot armor. PS I still love just how this entire manga just throws shade (no pun intended) at other edgy manga with the copious amounts of plot bullshit put together in a good manner

This mc is the definition of having more luck than knowledge or at least he's close to the definition being beaten only by timothy dexter, who got all the figgy pudding.

Dex-chan lover
@AcKyuubi

For me it was the transition from page 22 to page 23

"He predicted this course of action and waited there"
"Shit, I lost the others"
Welp, boss battle ensues.

This isekai literally has all our typical isekai traits: Truck-kun, meet a bunch of girls (sometimes harem) etc. But the way its presented makes this fucking amazing and genuinely funny sometimes

Users who are viewing this thread