Kage no Jitsuryokusha ni Naritakute! - Vol. 1 Ch. 2

Dex-chan lover
The knife scene made me remember of Ainz from Overlord, when he does anything randomly and everybody says "Ah, yes, such a masterful tactisian!"

Tomas28 EXACTLY LIKE HIM LMAO. Roleplaying as another character HAHAHA. I have read the light novel and know too much XD

How come when he says some random shit everything just happens to be right but when I do that I get an F

Wait i have a theory: when he reincarnated he had all of the knowledge he needed like the base where his sister was kept or the diablo cult. So instead of then being random they are in his subconscious and he subconsciously aimed at the diablo cult on the map and the area where his sister is.

Fed-Kun's army
so much bullshit...... poor shadow garden members don't even know he is bullshitting but damn The Setting turned out to be true wtf with that? does he have some kind of special power where his bullshittery takes real form??

Dex-chan lover
the map didnt look very detailed so i guess it was just close enough to be found.

and well he is indeed the most powerfull one, but still its somehow very fun to watch

I love how he thinks what he pulls out of his ass is fake but it actually turns out to be true.

this dude made up some random story and it managed to be 100% on the mark, these kinds of manga are the best I swear they are so funny.

What a unique manga, I love the mc in particular. He is kinda melodramatic, reminds me of Lelouch from Code Geass :p
I love it.

he is a prophet, everything that he said came true. Just Kidding :v

Users who are viewing this thread