Kage no Jitsuryokusha ni Naritakute! - Vol. 1 Ch. 2

Double-page supporter
bruh, the world is going along with his random made up story 😂

Group Leader
What a frickin chuuni. He covered his left eye while holding the knife.
INNER EYE

I think the god of this world is a Dungeons and Dragons DM. Like, the MC spews a bunch of random stuff and god is like "Oh shit, that's way better than what I had planned let's go with that."

Double-page supporter
luck 100

So hes basically foreshadowing the whole manga by his "BS" backstories xD

Dex-chan lover
Maybe he is like the protagonist of the Neverending Story, and everything he invents becomes true; or maybe it is all his comatose dream after being hit by a truck

Aggregator gang
I see he inherited his mother's brutality and his father's bullshit. And yet his bullshit turns out to be genuine. What are the odds? And I guess his sister has a brother-complex pr something. :p

@TheLastKing360 That explains so much. That's actually what's happening, isn't it? This is gonna be fun!

Dex-chan lover
This is just as good a second time to refresh my memory on it before reading the newer chapters. I feel like this is going to eventually be completed and still leave me wanting more if nothing goes awry along the way.

Group Leader
This chapter is much better in the novel.

"Incidentally, I am really not fond of the brutish fighting style that simply relies on doping up on magic to raise one’s strength and speed." https://tenshihonyakusha.wordpress.com/to-be-a-power-in-the-shadows/power-shadow-ch-007/

Users who are viewing this thread