Kage no Jitsuryokusha ni Naritakute - Vol. 1 Ch. 4

This manga is hilarius fken love it cant wait to see his expression when he realize the cult he made up is actualy real lol

@Flyingpantsu - Actually, I was trying to confirm that!

I don't think the WN explicitly said she was Diabolos. So it makes me wonder whether or not he will become it? I mean everything in the story is mainly female based, besides him, so I don't get where he, as an all-powerful insane chuuni MALE, fits in with it all? The only logical conclusion I could think of is that he eventually becomes Diabolos. XD

Fed-Kun's army
Different note, I really like how shitty the "priceless painting" is. I hate modern art.

Spoiler from the most recent chapters of the WN in Japanese. Major major spoilers so read at your own risk.

Aurora is definitely Diabolos.
Not only that but she is in a diseased state, just like the descendants of the Heroes.
And just like them she can be healed of her demonic "possession".

Double-page supporter
Beta doodles too, seriously. xD
In the WN since she was writing a fanfic I expected a bit more quality from her drawing. But this just makes it better.

I think what I like the most about this MC, is how he sometimes recognize the perfect setup for a cliché and consider he ABSOLUTELY have to act it out no matter the cost. That guy is having a lot of fun in that world. Well, he starts taking things a bit more seriously later (he's still clueless about the real plot or at least how big in scale it is), but everything HAVE to obey the rule of cool for him, and he won't have any other way.
Later in the story there's the typical cliché "terrorist in a school" and he can't help himself but act as [the mob that get himself killed first] by plunging right in front of a sword. Of course he don't get damaged at all but he plays dead and is super satisfied. xD

Fed-Kun's army
I fucking love this story. Is there a way to contact the people to get these out faster? Money is the only issue right?

@blennus - Yay! Thank you for confirming that for me! I can probably guess where the story might end up going in that case. XD One last question.

Does Cid ever tell Alpha about how her aunt is looking for her? Or do the two of them meet up accidentally?

Power Uploader
This series always makes my day. The MC is just so absurdly awesome and lame at the same time.

Dex-chan lover
This manga is my guilty pleasure. Yes, it's good, but it's also so cheesy and lame at the same time. I love it.

Dex-chan lover
-sounds of explosions from the city-
Yeah, sounds like Delta. Well at least she's good for something.

Users who are viewing this thread