Kage no Jitsuryokusha ni Naritakute - Vol. 2 Ch. 7

damn they took out the part where gamma showed him a cart full of gold coins where he tried to get as much as he could with just a one grab

It's like Cid unknowingly starts passing amazing stats up and recovery blessings to people who can potential wives..

Best "leave me behind" moment ever! 😂👌🏻

"I NEED TO TAKE A SHIT!" 😂😂😂😂😂

Fed-Kun's army
Fun fact: Coffee beans are not beans at all. They are dried cherry pits.

I'm laughing my ass off, the mc is so similar to Momonga. Having a group of competent followers that mindlessly follows you, while you pretend to know what they're talking about.

Banned
Shit, these girls don't really understand subtlety, do they?
Alpha forgot the first two rules of Fight Club Shadow Garden.

Aggregator gang
That dramatic curfew scene. I'm definitely going to steal a few of those lines

@Jinyo Close. Coffee beans aren't beans, but they aren't cherry pits either (even though the fruit they're from is called "coffee cherries"). They're just called that. Cherries come from a completely unrelated plant.

Normally I wouldn't bother posting for something this pedantic, but I just want to throw this out there: DO NOT EAT CHERRY PITS OR MAKE "COFFEE" FROM THEM. They contain cyanide. It's probably not enough to kill you, but you never know and really, who enjoys being sick?

Fed-Kun's army
I think I saw Cid somewhere underneath a bridge taking a shit. And that was some nasty shit. It's long, curvy and brown while also has some bits of dots of unknown substance.

Users who are viewing this thread