Kage no Jitsuryokusha ni Naritakute - Vol. 3 Ch. 10.2

"Bla bla bla bla bla bla"

*sounds of the fake shadow garden's screams while been massacred*

"Bla bla bla bla bla bla"

Dex-chan lover
That this guy is only concerned about his "to do list" in this cliche terrorist attacks highschool event is the only refreshing thing about this, lol.

This setting is dark and tragic without the MC? Well, yeah. I mean, imagine any story that isn't a slice of life without it's protagonist saving the world from antagonists and you'll have one dark and tragic story.

Why is there curry udon at a wedding? Rather, why did the MC imagine people serving curry udon at a wedding?

These are the real questions that need to be answered

Fed-Kun's army
No matter how much I read of this I can't help but think: "God, he is such a loser.", yet I still love him and the fact no one has noticed his true nature yet.

Double-page supporter
I love that the MC is a massive idiot but I just want him to get rid of the annoying villain guys, they clearly don't realize this is a comedy.

Dex-chan lover
@zetsubouzanto Well, yeah. Those looked like flashbacks to when he was trying to be the ultimate mob character but trained his body so much he stood out like a sore thumb. Mission somewhat accomplished, I guess nobody felt like approaching the big muscley weirdo who was eating udon in a white tux at a fancy shindig.

Aggregator gang
I like this a bit more than the WN cause he doesn't think of shooting her at first before recognizing her.

Users who are viewing this thread