Kage no Jitsuryokusha ni Naritakute - Vol. 3 Ch. 9

Dex-chan lover
@gyn2-3 true, but the most delusional thing is without a doubt his almost prophetic ability to accurately assess a situation say something outlandish and somehow that world as if taking a cue from making it real or making it happen.
. . .also those fakers are going to get f*cked up

@tych I think the most insane part is how he's still absolutely oblivious to the fact this wouldn't happen if Shadow Garden wasn't actually fighting an evil organization.

Supporter
I just love this manga soo much, its like a fan-translation project is just not giving a fuck at all and swapping dialog left and right to be funny on a meme-release, but its all TRUE!!!

Does anyone have spoilers on how Alexia acts after finding out he gave out a expensive chocolate?

@torikun of course the only male in shadow garden is mc( though he doesn't know the other members aside from those he rescued),,

@Tesla his mob act's is actually effective, he didn't get popular with the masses, he is treated as "normal dude A" though the only times that it backfires is when he is acting as a mob in front of a non-mob character.. taking the hearts of those girls without even knowing..

Ah this end makes me want to rewatch and reread some old shows/manga. and lol I love how he fails to be a mob by trying too hard to be a mob.

Dex-chan lover
lolwut okay those were clearly male. Shadow Garden didn't have male. It was Cid's personal 'garden'.
Oh wow, I said something un-moblike.

Users who are viewing this thread