Kage no Jitsuryokusha ni Naritakute - Vol. 5 Ch. 20

@Kryloth Gamma's frustration and Sid's compliment to her in chapters 62 and 63.
https://tenshihonyakusha.wordpress.com/to-be-a-power-in-the-shadows/power-shadow-ch-062/

Dex-chan lover
Man, I barely have an idea which one of those generic girls does what at any given time. Can we have more of the funny chuuni shit please?

Recall that Japanese often omits pronouns so don't sweat pronoun gender too much in scanlations folks, the translator is just inferring it on their own.

@majorleegaming yeah for real, like tbh I have a hard time following the plot, need to go back and re-read it. The outlandish plot really going on that MC isn't aware of is kind of hard to follow. but MC acting out action movie and shounen tropes is the consistent part which always makes sense.

people that have read the WN:😭😭😭

26-4412bd8f131ea9c15e9de7a71c8dce6ad2a2a6a3e4bb6e8992b1d3ee4f1483e9.png

Lmao well that's one way to respond. I wanted to see him fight in the tournament but this should be pretty interesting too.

Fed-Kun's army
@Salfaro Yeah the angle shown doesn't really line up with his hunch either. Oooh well. I love the little visual gag of Nu's makeup application tools on that page though.

This is so good. When it started I didn't think it'd last this long while keeping on delivering good chapters.

I still can't distinguish the girls beyond their hair color, tho.

Fed-Kun's army
@Empiur McTUNAlds famous for it's tuna sammitches and stylized M logo that in no way looks suggestive.

@HolyOrdos
That sandwich wrapper meets a cruel and tragic fate.

Users who are viewing this thread