Kage no Jitsuryokusha ni Naritakute - Vol. 6 Ch. 23

This f*cking loser is just gonna larp it until the end, isn't he? It's hilarious! 😂 A surprisingly entertaining parody. Hopefully it won't lose steam and never try to take itself too seriously.

Thanks for the chapter!
Seems MC broke a few things bashing his head against a tree in his previous life. Granted he's good at playing average usually but some of his ideas go way beyond abnormal.
Btw, in LN the spell he used on Rose is purple colored, boosts the magic power of whoever receives it (unknown if permanently or temporarily,) and completely heals the mark of possession. So Rose is completely cured now and stronger than ever.

tactical nod way more op then the nukes.
letmedo it too *tactical nod

@Ahmed28
https://mangadex.org/title/32084/saikyou-juzoku-tensei-cheat-majutsushi-no-slow-life this one

wait, i've read from the LN that
Rose gain skill from Shadow Garden School, without meet shadow sama, but in the manga its kinda different? Any explanation here?

Sorry but when I compare the epicness of storytelling atmosphere in that first scene in this chapter (power leveling) is not comparable to what is written in novel

Just what I feel

Oh god, he's playing possibly one of the most cliché piano pieces imaginable (Moonlight Sonata)... Truly a man of edge

Fed-Kun's army
Its so dumb, yet so great.
I normally find the comedy versions meh... konosuba for example is utter trash, but this is so good ._. xD

I want to know more! Can anyone tell me which volume and chapter this is in the light novel?

Dex-chan lover
@Silwith I mean Konosuba and TEiS has a pretty different way of showing their humor, you can't really compare the two

Ohh I know the part after this chapter.
He goes and fights what seems like a powerful woman inside the arena and he fights her with the disguise

Users who are viewing this thread