Kage no Jitsuryokusha ni Naritakute - Vol. 7 Ch. 26

Dex-chan lover
just a quick reminder, Cid enjoy slaying bandits only for the loots, no justice evil bullshit whatsoever

he also have this hobby even before reincarnated to the new world. amongs theg shadow garden, Delta is the most excited to join him hunting bandits

Dex-chan lover
man.....i hate how everyone always reacting so fuckin much

Group Leader
"Wow Anime Version Coming Soon!" said below, sadly i have very low expectation of anime lately, Arifureta was a disaster. Well it could also just me preferring reading than watching as i grow up.

Dex-chan lover
Cid really can't hold himself back. I bet he was fist pumping in his mind the entire fight. Same with the stylish thief bit, hilarious.

I hope the anime has the same team than the first season of one punch man, Cid deserves no less.

wait, what? he was cleary after their money. She shoud´ve checked her ears when little... =p

Fed-Kun's army
I just wanna see our new member's reaction, when she finds out who her new boss actually is

Thanks for the chapter

Dex-chan lover
Anime? I don't care if the whole show is another 3D disaster, I'd watch it just for all the cringe in full VA.

Dex-chan lover
@Scyllae

That depends on which studio oversee the anime project, provided they don't cut the storyline too much and the action sequence.
Arifureta was somewhat a disaster but let's see if they can salvage the mess with season 2.

Users who are viewing this thread