Kage no Jitsuryokusha ni Naritakute - Vol. 7 Ch. 26

Dex-chan lover
My man is pure walking cringe, and it's hilarious. Even had a rainbow at the end to tip it all off. Thanks for the chapter!!!

Dex-chan lover
MC must be one hell of a prodigy monster if he get this strong in both magic and sword by self-taught.
Well, maybe because everything is too easy for him that is why his strongest opponent is his imagination

Dex-chan lover
"Stylish Thief Slayer". Well, we can't always come up with the best names. I wonder if he regrets ever giving her that name or if he's so far into chuunihood that he can't recognize how lame it sounds.

@mutsutakashi
For sword techniques he's using earth techniques I think and for magic since he doesn't have mindset of that world he can actually train more since he doesn't subconsciously limit himself like the rest of the world

Dex-chan lover
Makes no fucking sense, and yet it's so fucking engaging. I love every page.

Dex-chan lover
@mutsutakashi

Learning something once makes you trained.

Learning it twice makes you a master.

Dude had like incredibly rigorous training in his old world and got to train again from the beginning after reincarnation so it's no wonder lol

The walking talking sword swinging incarnation of chunni just get better every chapter and even more so after big fights. It’s badass and hilarious at the same time haha. Stops a plot to take over a kingdom, saves an attractive princess who now will fight for him, dominated the one of the strongest fighters out there, gets his message across to more people, and summons a rainbow. If there had been doves or him dual wielding, guns akimbo style, I would of died laughing lol.

Double-page supporter
LETS GOOOOOO
an anime adaptation is in the work bois! 😁

LET'S FUUUUUUUUUUCCCCCCCKKKKKKKKKKIIIIIIIIIIIIIINNNNGGGGGG GOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

Users who are viewing this thread