Kage no Jitsuryokusha ni Naritakute - Vol. 7 Ch. 26

Dex-chan lover
Nice, the fight was more detailed in the novel, but that's to be expected given the format.
Can't wait for the vampire act.

@BagramPl Beatrice was the first winner of the war god tournament hence the name "War God"
She looks a lot like Alpha cause she's her close relative, I kinda forgot the specifics, but she came to the war god tournament to find Alpha, hence her asking people if they've seen her face before

I hope this series got anime adaptation soon of course with good quality like One Punch Man

Dex-chan lover
The "He is nature itself" line made me crack the fuck up xD so needlessly over the top i love it

i predicted that she will join shadow garden last chapter ago, but i still surprised that she's join the shadow garden

I really like the humor of this. The quality of dialogues and plot is great. I hope it continues this way.

@lostsamurai Because someway, somehow, his chuuni delusions/fantasies actually became reality and that despite acting like doing things on a whim, somehow the story's plot actually puts him in the right places all the time to be able to do good XD

aaaaagggghhhh this was so goooooood im dying

he's spouting bs out of his ass but everything is still moving in a good direction and shit is getting more exciting my heart can't keep up halp

Dex-chan lover
@Eray I agree. The comedy aspect wont work unless the action is portrayed straight up with good animation.

They better give the anime that 5-star treatment, i need my chuunin anime to have ample amounts of sakuga

Users who are viewing this thread