Kage no Jitsuryokusha ni Naritakute!

@LewdDewd You say people that say this is good are autistic, but the fact that that this is highly rated means many people think this is good which means that you are the odd one here. I think the inability to perceive satire and sarcasm are good signs of an autistic person, if you know what I mean..

Dex-chan lover
so what happened with the sister in the end? there's never any mention again of her in later chapters.

I remember reading a good portion of the ln before and thinking it was ok but how the fuck is this in the top 10 holy shit this is great

Reading comments seems like it will be a long way till our boy will realize whats happening which is a bit of a let down cause i really want to see that part but with the pace of this manga will take years to get there since it still has to happen in the ln :/ aniway i dont care about what others might say, for nowbthis is a straight 10 to me! Its 6am and i've just catch up laughin my a** of until the last chapter. this shit is top-tier i love it so much, the only bad part is that long wait for next chapters. Thanks so much for translating this hidden gem!

Contributor
@DavidMcsawski
The author stopped working on the wn so they could work on the ln. it happens

Also, anyone know if this series is even popular in Japan? Cause I doubt it being one of the most followed manga on MD is going to help any with it getting an adaptation.

Fed-Kun's army
@Galder
I have read the Web novel, and onee-chan will make appearances later. She'll take protagonist to hunt bandits in a city and at end of that arc protagonist thinks she's gone chuuni herself.

Code:
Mod Note: Please use spoiler tags when talking about chapter-specific or future events.

chapter 17 raw has been out for 3 days now, can someone put me out of my misery and tell me when the translation is coming out, have been refreshing every 10 min for 2 days now😫.

@Luke_chase I'm pretty confident it is, it got long ass run in WN then got licensed both in homeland and in english (And not only as e-book, it gets hard covered version as well), got voice overed promotial video on youtube and then got manga adaptation.

ok so everyone is saying it deserves anime but where can i read the light novel? link pls

Users who are viewing this thread