Kage no Jitsuryokusha ni Naritakute!

There needs to be more isekai manga like this where mc is edgy or at least not a wimp who can't have a proper conversation with someone without constantly apologizing and letting people walk all over him even tho hes op asf

If your scrolling through the comments know that the people saying this is overrated have a void in their cranial cavity and only read yaoi hentai/trashy self insert isekai. Although that is pretty much the people on this website summarized

Can I just say... I really hope they keep with the misunderstanding between MC and his followers? Like all the way to the end. He beats the 'final boss' and doesn't realize that he did, and everyone else doesn't realize he didn't realize.

This manga, it's so hilarious... I made the mistake of reading it at work and to often I've had to do those snort-cover up with clearing my throat-laughs. 🤣

Love that the web novel hasn’t been updated its gonna be a year soon tho still waiting of it

Banned
Out of chapters already?
So many isekai series release so slowly. What a nuisance. This one was actually funny.

I wouldn't necessarily say this manga is Bad (especially compared to a lot of other Isekai out there) but the protagonist is sort of annoying the hell out of me since what he was played up as on thing but is actually another (an isekai-ed otaku noble boy who thinks his forces are all a game when it actually isnt. Also he has an obsession with money that feels really out of place for a noble's son)

I hope this gets better, especially since it seems well liked and in general the premise is pretty funny and unique.

But right now it seems kinda cliche and dull to me.

He’s dense to reply to the comment down
One of his subordinates leads the biggest and richest company but he doesn’t understand that it’s for him
All of the things done by his subordinates are for him
This obsession with money shows that he is simpleminded dense and greedy
He is DENSE
The manga is special like its not a typical story it’s an ISEKAI again but the characters are special not the protagonist like he is just a muscle brain everything is done by someone else but he’s the leader so every merits goes to him right ?

Fed-Kun's army
The problem i had with this manga before i dropped it was the mc... i mean he has no character arc he doesn't go through ups and downs he feels stagnant and underdeveloped. i came here because i liked rouge like main characters but honestly, this one disappointed. i would say the art isn't bad and a lot of the side characters are actually pretty good and all of the story outside of the main character would actually be very interesting if the main character actually had a personality and wasn't so. fucking. dense. i mean a lot of main characters are dense in other isekais but not as mush as this black hole of a character ( yeah i know that was lame.) honestly this type of character is something that i really like and something other manga like "World Teacher" and "My Status as an Assassin Obviously Exceeds the Hero's" execute better. in the case of "My Status as an Assassin Obviously Exceeds the Hero's" the protagonist is someone who blended into the background like this one however he holds more of a personality and i wouldn't feel like i was talking to a brick wall if i really talked to him. of course this is all my own opinion and if you like his kind of character be my guest, but honestly i really only read this for the side characters and the world not the mc.

edit: by the way i do realize that the story is supposed to be a big joke but i mean, the mc could still use a personality

@ace435
@Elinorcross

This manga is literally making fun of isekai and rpg setting stories where the MC bullshits his way through battles he shouldn't have won, and is completely ignorant of his companion's affection. And stumble upon the plot by accident.

You're better off dropping this since it's going to continue to make jokes at the expense of the 'meta' for those genres.

Aggregator gang
The chuuni levels is wayy high, love it
Still its interesting tho, I wanna see how far he could play it cool before realizing the whole situation is actually real 😂

I love this manga but my friend speed reads it so he misses the parts where it says the mc doesn't know so he thinks the MC is the one the followers see XD

Dex-chan lover
It's the first time that I ever wanted to slap someone I honestly respect...

That dude is unique... He makes me think of the most shameless xianxia protagonist you could ever make...

Users who are viewing this thread