Kage no Jitsuryokusha ni Naritakute!

As the comments below said: popular, high-rated garbage. Looks like these mangas are the ones that attract the most people..

So there's two ways to read this. Either you take it seriously, and you find a bad manga, or you come at it from the angle of "this is gonna be awful, let's laugh at how bad it is", and you find the absolute epitome of edgy chunnibyou "so bad it's good" junk food stories. I have not laughed so much at a single manga, anime, light novel, anything, since I can remember.

Dex-chan lover
@ILiekFishes

Complete short description :

"A chuunibyou forms a vigilante mafia organization to destroy evil demonic cult secret society by sheer total coincidence. But he is branded as terrorist by society."

Fed-Kun's army
@TNGDeadly That's part of the parody. As I see it, it's a jab at authors who just throw in retroactive continuity whenever they want something to have happened. Or like that randomly thrown knife was a jab at stories where they try and show how clever a MC is by just telling you they're super clever rather than showing any kind of deductive process. Just having them just say "Aha, it's elementary! I have seen through the clever ruse of our enemies! The jewels in the exhibit are actually fake! " It's like "The man who new too little" but manga.

wtf is up with the people who base a manga solely on their ratings. Do they not realize that this manga is basically a spoof of Isekai mangas with edgy protags. I was really pissed of when reading Arifureta but because I read that pile of disappointment it makes this manga so much better.

Serious Manga? Questionable, the plot outside the MC's POV is a bit generic but the MC's actions and dialogue make it a bit more different than other Isekai Manga- Although the story does have some dark undertone's, it tends to be overshadowed by the MC's psychotic personality and comedy with dark humor sprinkled along the top (I'm saying he's psychotic cause he lacks empathy and doesn't really have any moral qualms, considering the life he's in as a 'storyline' or 'game story' as such)

Likable MC? Well, he's very different from other Isekai MC's; He's pretty much a Kazuma but more competent and 'edgy'. Personally, I prefer more empathic MC's and if this MC just had a little bit of empathy, I would like him a bit more but considering the MC's is pretty much a psychopath; He's on the gray side for me, I like him but I also dislike him.

Harem?... Not really much harem since the harem itself is more in the background being overshadowed and not really shown enough as well as interacting with the MC to give an opinion.

Overall, I give this a 7- Nice little manga to laugh yourself off with its cringy and comical yet badass scenes but not really something you wanna take seriously.

Supporter
This is the very pinnacle of "guilty pleasure". It's trash. This shit is Taco Bell. Lord grant me the strength.

Honestly, this thing is hot garbage, but I've read the entire thing, and am looking forward to the future of the manga. xD

"Hey you! Yeah you!"

"Have you been looking for a good isekai anime with good comedy and gold badass moments? A good isekai with a not bad plot? A harem that is handpicked by the man himself? Well look no further! This anime has everything! A high rating, comedy gold moments, badass wins, and a busty harem (excluding the occasional pads)! Jump into a funny comedy filled, badass school life anime today! You see that button up there? Yeah, the Chapter's page. Click it and read the first 10 pages! It's going to hook you for sure!"

Thoroughly enjoyed from start to current, let's see some more! Thanks for the TS and continue the good works.
Truck-kun demands it!

I've read a lot of trash isekai, and this is NOT one of them. If you're unable to see the genius of its satire, then maybe you're better of reading something else. While there may be other satirical isekai stories out there, the execution of it in this is certainly top notch.

The plot, and the satire itself, is like isekai 101 to authors of isekai stories. It's a love letter of the do's and don'ts.

6.5/10 for the plot and originality from side characters POV
10/10 for the execution of its satire
5/10 MC (it's a love or hate thing)
Around 7/10 all in all. Decent read and certainly enjoyable.

Dex-chan lover
The satire is cool, but the harem will never go anywhere for the sake of it so thats kinda sad. Bang em already mc.

Never read the novel but im sure he never does anything in the novels either

Dex-chan lover
First volume of the light novel is out. The Eminence in Shadow.

Cid would be proud.

Who knew the princess was going to stab her fiance. Can't wait to see how this will play out.

Users who are viewing this thread