Kage no Jitsuryokusha ni Naritakute!

Dex-chan lover
This port is good but it would be better if weekly or twice a month, even with less story progression fror chapter.
1 for month just isn't good enough.

Fed-Kun's army
This port is good but it would be better if weekly or twice a month, even with less story progression fror chapter.
1 for month just isn't good enough.
@VooXoo I think the pace is fine, especially considering there's not that much there in terms of Light Novel.

can someone make an info chart of all the useful stuff I need to know? uploads are pretty slow and honestly I kinda forgot who is who and what their gimmick is.

cheers

Supporter
Just stumbled on this a few minutes ago, and it's now on my list of "works I want to see animated."

I was on board at the start. I really tried to see if the MC gained any brain cells later on in the manga. He doesn't it doesn't get better if you don't start off loving the MCs personality your better off dropping this. It only gets worse.

Whoever making the joke about this being a common isekai, you clearly havent read over 400 isekai mangas, and it shows.

@Faydenex can we not compete over isekai imbibing quantities? I feel bad enough I still bite the bait, even on the shitty otome ones. I really don't want to try and count any totals.

a better description would be "a chuunibyou reveals a demonic cult by sheer total coincidence"

Dex-chan lover
Eh? I was expecting them to chant Sasuga Ainz-sama! at any moment you know.
Or "all according to the plan"
Those buff 8th graders smh.

Users who are viewing this thread