Kage no Jitsuryokusha ni Naritakute

If this was a serious manga it would be 1/10 but it isn't making it 10/10

So far being isekai has no bearing to the plot, so it's not the typical isekai trash. The Manga is pure comedy, but it's funny because the characters take it seriously, they are not laughing lightly.
This is peak Deadpool Manga.

The camp!!! ALLL THE CAMP!!!!! It turns Edgelord Supreme into Chimichanga Supreme!!!

Dex-chan lover
Horry sheet already over 18k follows! With only 4 chapters it even breaks the time record of https://mangadex.org/title/26077/s-rank-monster-no-behemoth-dakedo-neko-to-machigawarete-erufu-musume-no-kishi-pet-toshite-kurashitemasu

THIS IS THE BEST CHUUNIBYOU TURN TO REALITY THING I'VE EVER READ!!!! Please, someone link me to more of this beautiful stuff SSS/10

Fed-Kun's army
I think this manga has the highest comment to chapter ratio on the site.

Finally found a gold in all the pile of shit I've read. Genius writing. I sit on my comfortable swivel chair in awe.

@spiderzzzss The real question you need to ask yourself is ; if you bought comp ace( I believe it's the magazine that's it's being released from) and you were doing the releases, would you share the raws so every sockcucker and their mother will snipe you?

Users who are viewing this thread