Kage no Jitsuryokusha ni Naritakute!

Double-page supporter
Cartman: Haha, I was working for the Walmart all along!

Dex-chan lover
So if in Konosuba their team is incompetent but effective, here they're effective but incompetent

Dex-chan lover
man this is like if youre not reading this you might as well be illiterate cuz u missed 99% of what written literature has to offer

Goddamn, so awesome. This a must for every comedy library out there. Too bad the release is so slow.

Contributor
The MAL associated ID needs to be updated to 119022 as the current one goes to the LN.

I love this, funny amusing story and the MC is great.
is this ongoing in country of origin, monthly release? i wish it was more often but still happy its being shared at all so thanks for translation!!

This chapter 6 was the first chapter which was not 10/10, it was to short for covering story, no alpha or beta response, no meeting with gama which was expected, no chiche lines. Like in other chapter it was hurried it needed to have some more dilog some more portion of WN. It was the nuke level power and no one commented any thing no one anyone, the chiche responses are what makes this manga 10/10 and the mangaka skiped that part only. He should have take 2/3 days more but done it one more page and atleast 3-4 cliche lines.

Double-page supporter
The translated novel chapters are very far ahead. I read them and I dropped the series.

The core premise of the series -- that the main character believes it's all a joke, while the other characters react seriously to the story -- is a delicately balanced one. You can draw a lot of comedy out of it, but as the plot grew more complicated and the main character started hurting the people he should care about (because everything is make believe and it's all roleplay anyway), it grew unpleasant. His stupidity is funny, then grates bit by bit, then somewhere it becomes cruelty. Younger male readers accustomed to and favorably inclined towards edgy teenage fantasy fare will not mind it one bit, though.

Well at least that's a few dozen manga chapters away at this rate, give or take.

Users who are viewing this thread