Kage no Jitsuryokusha ni Naritakute!

I know right zaji970?
I'm actually going to die if it's one chapter per month.
It also gives off the Overlord bullshitting his way through everything vide.

I prefer the novel quote "I AM TAEPODONG"
The name of a korean missile, it sounds stupid, but it's so damn fitting for him lmao, especially since he names most of his ultimate moves after it. And yes, the novel is translated til 170+ iirc, good shit

Can somebody recommend me any mangas without these bitchy can't accept the truth looking ass women?

Fed-Kun's army
How to win the nuke? Be gandhi! Control the nuke! Bring world to apocalypse!

Double-page supporter
This is nice if you can put your brain in stupid mode and watch for the action and comedy. Once you start thinking too intelligently, you start seeing the holes everywhere in the story and what the author completely misses..

Dex-chan lover
damn, just found out this retarded shit has manga, gotta follow and read it later hahahaha.
Note for people who are trying to get in : if you're planning to read this don't have expectation for serious story, this shit runs on cliche and is a read meant for after a hard day of work, you're in just for the laughs....(i assume the manga is the same as the WN).

Aggregator gang
Honestly yes it is retarded. But the good kind, I find myself very addicted.
I've only read the WN and I have to admit there are a lot of Plotholes & Flaws.
So I'm very but very eager to read LN. But it obviously wont be translated or pay attention too..
It makes me a little sad.

First time I approve a Polygamy Harem, just don't forget about the first girl... Also the Sister would probably make the best girl however It doesn't seem like it'll go that route lol.

The WN is great, a full reccomend if you like your "tipycal trashy isekai", i doubt it'll ever get a pulitzer but is great to vent some steam wile going full chuuni youself and doing "The voice that echoes from the darkness" this is some top shleve stuff i tell ya.

Double-page supporter
Arcs later, the protagonist reveals that the cult was a made up by him, and/or makes up another that turns out true.

Users who are viewing this thread