Kage no Jitsuryokusha ni Naritakute!

I have the feeling the researcher's adopted father killed the mother and adopted her for her research and this whole school invasion is to keep the research to himself. Not that that makes a whole lot of sense for various reasons but seems cliched enough to work.

I have the feeling the researcher's adopted father killed the mother and adopted her for her research and this whole school invasion is to keep the research to himself. Not that that makes a whole lot of sense for various reasons but seems cliched enough to work. --> very plausible indeed

@DANDAN_THE_DANDAN : only for a while. Then it just gets to the point where you are shaking your head and thinking "okay thats just impossible". Maybe this is supposed to be one of those things that only elevens find funny, like those "comedy" series where men are abused and tortured by women and readers are expected to laugh at the men.

Lmao Persona 5 is leaking. Sakano Anri is an avid fan of P5 and it's definitely influencing her art and Cid's shadow costume

Dex-chan lover
@Question2 Well to be fair, if you're bored, then the author is failing at comedy. The best authors knows how to take the exact same premise and spin it into so many different scenarios that it will span hundreds of chapters (i.e. Maou-jou de Oyasumi). That, or you need to stop bothering with reality cause it's stopping you from having fun. Again, this isn't a seinen manga, it's a shounen comedy to laugh at the absurd coincidence.

Dex-chan lover
This shit is so generic i thought this was like 4 other manga at first when i saw the cover art

Everything was good until
Trading arc
, after that idk why I'm like this thing

@mikeyeli The best part about your theory is if you're wrong, it plays exactly into the theme of the series lol

I think it's best to just not think too deeply while reading this.

Dex-chan lover
@noaml huh, you're the same too. It's just that arc only that stands out in a weird way compared to the rest

Users who are viewing this thread