Kage no Jitsuryokusha ni Naritakute

Actually this is quite good , the MC make you think that he knows how everything will happen, but I think the truth is that the World is like following his will ,

Tell me your thoughts on it

i hate it when authors try to make story in a joke manga. like as if i care about a chick with big tits in this, she has been the butt of many jokes, why should i start caring for her at all?

Literally the only Top 10 Mangadex by follows without an official English release, I wonder if there's some business shenanigans or what.

Dex-chan lover
Ok wtf how is this manga rating 8.95, like whom the hell actually rate this manga a 1? I get the rating 8 to 7 but 6 and below? Are they actually nuts?

Aggregator gang
@LewdDewd uhmm thats the main premise of this story you know? Its funny as fck but when it needs to be serious, it would be one. One time, it would be about a dilusional psychophat buried in misunderstanding, on the other hand it could be an overly edgy and cool "fighting against the shadow" full of intense fight scene. Thats why people love this sh*t.

This shit is hilarious as fuck, definitely give it a read but ima wait a little longer so I can binge.

@NGOtaku THATS A GREAT NEWS

im really, realllyyyyy worried that the LN might get axed someday, i really want to see the end of this series. i don't want it to end just getting axed like any other new series.

Users who are viewing this thread