Kage no Jitsuryokusha ni Naritakute!

This manga is so subtly well written. It doesn’t take itself seriously at all which makes it funny and ironic, but simultaneously has an actual interesting story and world without ever exposition dumping or trying too hard. The nonchalant MC surrounded by overly serious characters basically ripped out of a battle shonen is just the cherry on top.

This is how you write an ironic dark comedy.

The novel became a drag early on, but this manga adaptation is pure gold! Totally recommended.

God I’m weak to stuff when it looks cool and edgy.. and this shit is next level. Definitely a 10/10 for me. I like story too.

@Furudehan I don't think he will continue writing the web novel, just like other authors that got their press release. he needs to focus on the light novel since the publisher also had their deadline.

MC that really try to do cliche stuff on purpose.
Yay.
And misunderstanding trope really cool if the author can do that right.

I can't believe it took this long for me to find out about this MASTERPIECE!! Feels bad that I read through this too fast. Can anyone recommend me another funny isekai manga to fill the empty void in my heart please?

Hi
You want to read some good manga i give you some and some of them may have ecchi and this stuff but just a little bc i dont like this stuff i like quality manga and some manga for relax and funny.
This are manga that i started to read since 2008. So it's a good collection
Have Funn

0.One Piece, One Punch Man, Dragon ball and DBZ (Read the manga they are more cool than anime because they are direct from the author and are more real and brutal at some point.)
0. Transfer Student Storm Bringer-------- (Not the Reboot one)
1. Death Is the Only Ending for the Villainess
2. FFF-Class Trashero
3. Slime Life
4. Usotsuki Android
5. The Beginning After the End
6. Nukoduke!
7. The God of High School
8. My New Wife Is Forcing Herself to Smile
9. Yuko Sae Tatakaeba
10. Tsuki ga Michibiku Isekai Douchuu
11. Gosu
12. Beware of the Villainess!
13. Red Storm-----(i did not like the ending)
14. Lonely Attack on the Different World
15. My Next Life as a Villainess: All Routes Lead to Doom!
16. The Undefeatable Swordsman-----(This is a new one i read it's a cool one)
17. The Twin Siblings’ New Life
18. Mairimashita! Iruma-kun(After first reading i know this one will become anime its theta good)
19. Wu Dong Qian Kun
20. Isekai Mokushiroku Mynoghra
21. Oh, Our General Myao
22. Sakamoto Days ------(A new one i recomamend it. One day it will become anime you see.)
23. Peerless Dad
24. The Villainess's Butler ~I Raised Her to Be Very Cute~
25. Sekai Saikyou no Assassin, Isekai Kizoku ni Tensei Suru----(At first it's a good one but i think it will lose its touch and lose a lot of fame bc they concentrate in ecchi. That's why i don't like no i hate ecchi they lower the read qualitat and go for images)
26. Survival Story of a Sword King in a Fantasy World-------(You will like this one)
27. Trash of the Count's Family-----------(100% good one till today 29 chapter it is)
28. Toorigakari ni One Point Advice shite Iku Type no Yankee
29. The Unfavourable Job [Appraiser] Is Actually the Strongest - Unsurpassed with the strongest [God's Eye] that was trained in the abyss.-------(It's just the name nothing add)
30. Zannen Jokanbu Black General-san
31. Reincarnated as an Aristocrat with an Appraisal Skill
32. Neta Chara Tensei Toka Anmarida!
33. Dragon Claw
34. SPY×FAMILY-------(You will 100% like it)
35. My Death Flags Show No Sign of Ending------(100% like it)
36. Saiki Kusuo no PSI Nan ----------(100% like it)
37. The Rise of the Unemployed Wise Man
38. Kuro no Shoukanshi
39. Maou no Musume wa Yasashi Sugiru!!--------(100% like it)
40. Teihen Ryoushu no Kanchigai Eiyuutan-------(Funny one 100% like it)
41. Yankee-kun to Hakujou Gaaru
42. Moto Sekai Ichi'i Subchara Ikusei Nikki: Hai Player, Isekai wo Kouryakuchuu!
43. Endo and Kobayashi’s Live Commentary on the Villainess
44. Mob Psycho 100
45. The Villainess Will Crush Her Destruction End Through Modern Firepower
46. 6-sai no Kenja wa Hikage no Michi wo Ayumita -----------(There are just 4 chapters i dont know how it will be later maby ecchi and harem i don't know yet )
47. Wind Breaker
48. Star Martial God Technique
49. The Evil Lady Will Change
50. SSS-Class Suicide Hunter--------(100%)
51. My Brother Is a Big Idiot!-------(Relax and funny 100%)
52. A Breakthrough Brought by Forbidden Master and Disciple -----------(Oh don't forget to read this one for now chapter 10 is the new one. It's epic one 100%)
53. Buta Koushaku ni Tensei Shitakara, Kondo wa Kimi ni Suki to Iitai -----------(I wait for this one to get better it's still in 79% for my i know it can get better i just know)
54. The Reborn Little Girl Won’t Give Up
55. Arifureta Shokugyou de Sekai Saikyou
56. Kizoku Tensei: Megumareta Umare kara Saikyou no Chikara wo Eru
57. Villainess Level 99 ~I May Be the Hidden Boss but I'm Not the Demon Lord~ --------(100%)
58. Martial King's Retired Life ---------------- (100% but this one has not bring out any new one for a 1 or 2 years)
59. The Villainess Wants to Marry a Commoner!!
60. Welcome to the Cheap Restaurant of Outcasts! ---------(100%)
61. Tearmoon Empire Story
62. Aharen-san wa Hakarenai -------------(Super funny and relax 100%)
63. I'm Working at the Church as a Priest, but I Want to Be Cut Some Slack from the Mutilated Bodies of the Heroes that Keep Getting Sent to Me ------- (100%)
64. The Magical Revolution of the Reincarnated Princess and the Genius Young Lady --------(100% this one has a lot potential hope it won't take the wrong turn)
65. I Became the Mother of the Strongest Demon Lord's 10 Children in Another World. --------(100%)
66. Tensei Saki ga Zannen Ouji Datta Ken: Ima wa Fukkin 1-kai mo Dekinai kedo Yasete Isekai Sukuimasu ---------(To little chapters to say anything now)
67. The Duchess of the Attic
68. I'm a Lady's Maid, but I've Pulled Out the Holy Sword! -------------(I have a feeling this one will become bad from now on)
69. The Villainess, Cecilia Sylvie, Doesn't Want to Die so She Decided to Crossdress
70. I'm an Opportunistic Princess in Charge of Solving Things
71. I Became the Villain's Mother
72. Jishou Akuyaku Reijou na Konyakusha no Kansatsu Kiroku
73. Devil and Song
74. I'll Become a Villainess That Will Go Down in History ― The More of a Villainess I Become, the More the Prince Will Dote on Me
75. Everlasting God of Sword
76. Ore wa Mada, Honki o Dashite Inai---------(100%)
77. Baby, Kokoro no Mama ni! -------------(100% 100% 100% i love this one you will too)
78. People Looked Down on Me for Having a Crummy Job but It Really Isn't All That Bad
79. The Evil Sorceress Plans to Survive!
80. A Villainess Is a Good Match for the Tyrant (It's a funny one)
81. Tensei Shite Inaka de Slowlife wo Okuritai
82. I’m the Demon Queen, but for Some Reason the Hero Is Doting on Me
83. Orc Decides to Raise the Female Knight
84. I Reincarnated as a White Pig Noble's Daughter from a Shoujo Manga reBoooot! ------------------(Just 1 chapter)
85. Father, I Don't Want this Marriage! ------------(Will it's a new one so i don't know much and have nothink to say need more chapter to judge it)
86. Yowai 5000-nen no Soushoku Dragon, Iware naki Jaryuu Nintei------------(100%)
87. Metamorphosis
88. X - Epoch of the Dragon

I have no more names because i read in Kissmanga and i did not know Mangadex exist until later one and then it was shut down.
But i have the bookmarks in my browser if i want to find the manga i will find them.

The new chapter was great! I hope the English translations get released on a consistent and regular basis.

@GosuMaestro this is amazing! While they are a couple that I have read, theirs plenty that I haven’t and I always wanted to search some quality manga so this is perfect, thank you very much!!

I do not understand how the author does this. It may seem like each part the author adds is something he just came up on the fly but somehow, it's perfectly fine. It's almost like the book itself is Cid-sama.

@GosuMaestro you should definitely check out legend of the northern blade and scholars reincarnation (both 100%) you should also check out tales of demons and gods if you haven't heard of it already

Users who are viewing this thread