Kage no Jitsuryokusha ni Naritakute!

added to my list of "isekai thats actually good", why are there people that commenting this series is cringy, when its litteraly supposed to be cringy lmao

@FrozenPot Could you at least do me the decency and stop repeating the same "it's bad on purpose, therefore it's good" argument that's been repeated over and over? A satire and parody need not only make light of a given subject but also stand on its own two legs as a self-contained story. In this case, the *wink wink* irony past Chapter 4-5 is clearly just an excuse for the blatant power-fantasy, generic Mary Sue isekai storyline.

Dex-chan lover
I cannot wait for the anime to come out, incredibly stoked it got announced.

Hmm when will the main character realize that the cult exists and his strenght is beyond reality???

@Piromak it's not like having your own opinion is illegal but the way you're trying to get it to a 7 with a 1 rating because of your own thoughts on it is absolutely ridiculous

@Piromak rated it a 10 just to "balance out" your rating 😊

Hope you can form your own opinions about things in the future and just leave a rating without writing a paragraph to explain yourself if you don't like it

Double-page supporter
@Popdoodle
You don't understand what the word objective means, do you?

His taste is only different because the people reading this are a bunch of 12 year olds.

Actually a great manga that I can't recommend enough if you like an MC that is highly overpowered but is not a complete retard

>MC that is highly overpowered but is not a complete retard
>not a complete retard
But he is? Completely oblivious to whatever happens around him, while not even being curious about coincidences.

@Turkeyjerkey ?? bro no reason to be so bitter, you're taking this (and the manga too tbh) way too seriously. Whatever complex you have from childhood about not looking cool you need to sort out with a therapist, it's a fun manga.

I don't think this is very comedic and more that this manga is self aware. Of course there are enjoyable comedic moments such as mc knowing elissa(?) is using slime to make herself look bigger and playing along with it. It still takes the plot seriously and characters still follow follow isekai tropes. It's enjoyable though because the plot and tropes aren't overly saturated, just that it's very simple. This feels like as if the writer wrote a power fantasy isekai as a side project.

Can someone explain to me how Cid is so clueless? I mean, he displays superhuman feats of intelligence all the time, but somehow he still thinks everyone in SG is just playing a character? The Diablos Cult, even after being directly involved with them, is something HE made up? It’s like, the creator can’t figure out whether this whole thing is a joke or not. Lose the lame parody angle and just lean fully into edgelord action.

Users who are viewing this thread