Kaguhara-san's Fetish Notebook - Ch. 13 - Pain That's Weaved of Youth

Dex-chan lover
New feelings withing Kaguhara are awakening and the scent of real plot is getting stronger.

Dex-chan lover
Ahh. Her sister is...possessive. Controlling and protective to an insane degree. Which is probably what made MC-Chan here develop so many fucked up sexual hangups.
To have a family member that'd react to bullying with kidnapping has gotta be straining for a young mind. No surprise she's got some cracks.

Dex-chan lover
Also, am I the only one who felt uncomfortable with the detail of little Ririka's peeing? Like, the first panel of that page would have been enough, but that second panel zooming in feels too much.
all thing's considered, sister probably developed a sadistic piss fetish in that moment which is why she's reliving it...while also clearly being aware of her sister's sweat fetish and using a convoluted plan to make the girls more enticing to her sister

I think they were mocking Akishita because she sweats a lot, right? Like, you should cover yourself with a blazer cuz you smell.

Also, am I the only one who felt uncomfortable with the detail of little Ririka's peeing? Like, the first panel of that page would have been enough, but that second panel zooming in feels too much.
i feel uncomfortable too but not surprised, knowing the author also making the worst Honda Mio doujin i've ever seen.

Dex-chan lover
I Knew she still had it in her!

We are so back...

In other news, that sting? Thats love girl, its like a fetish but its real. Hope that makes sense to you 😤

Dex-chan lover
Amazing chapter that really pulled the heartstrings. My poor bb Akishita. Truly best girl.

Interesting flashback for the prez too. I know seeing Ririkia wet herself unlocked something in the prez's mind. I feel like it's definitely a kink, but I wonder what kind...it has to also be her denial of that kink which is why she's such a hardass on cleanliness too (aside from having germaphobic parents from what we can see).

Also interesting to see Ririka is starting to see Akishita as a person rather than just a sexual object for her fetishes. Ugh I can't wait for the next chapter.

And to everyone confused about the what the girls are making fun of Akishita about, it can only be about smell / sweat because that is her whole insecurity from the beginning of the series. You can even see in page 15 that some of the sweat gets on the bully and she also smells it.

Dex-chan lover
I think they were mocking Akishita because she sweats a lot, right? Like, you should cover yourself with a blazer cuz you smell.

I think it's like Manchura wrote, this closeup was from sister's POV to show that she has some creepy sadistic hangups or fetishes, or maybe she's some kind of siscon.
MC is so fucking useless it's infuriating.

The girl protecting her was obviously hurt by those comments and yet she just stands there and doesn't offer any comfort even after they left.
Maybe because her sister is fucking scary, given the flashback to seeing her bully being literally kidnapped for revenge, and MCV herself clearly has many issues, including communication issues? MC is useless because she's not only some kind of autistic or something, given the reaction of the other kids, but by now also deeply traumatized both by bullying and by her sister's sadistic streak. She just was not only almost bullied simple for being the prez's sister, but also was prepared that the sister would doi something horrible to those girls as well, which she could see as her fault just like what happened two gyarus' , and now the innocent girl that tried to help her was also victimized because of her.

MC is not only shy and asocial, possibly autistic, but also traumatized and in increasingly fucked up situation which seems to be going even more wrong just because she's there. If she tried to do something, assuming she could even find the words, it could end up with getting her sister involved which would just make everything way worse.

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread