Kaguhara-san's Fetish Notebook - Ch. 13 - Pain That's Weaved of Youth

Dex-chan lover
Aw poor Akishita standing up for her… “friend” only to be humiliated like that.

I hope MC reassures her about her insecurity, either by being a sweet heart about it minding her words OR probably by showing her her disgustingly detailed book about how great her sweat is

Dex-chan lover
If this was real life, big sis would get her ass beat and get grounded when her parents find out what she did.

Fed-Kun's army
Maybe because her sister is fucking scary, given the flashback to seeing her bully being literally kidnapped for revenge, and MCV herself clearly has many issues, including communication issues? MC is useless because she's not only some kind of autistic or something, given the reaction of the other kids, but by now also deeply traumatized both by bullying and by her sister's sadistic streak. She just was not only almost bullied simple for being the prez's sister, but also was prepared that the sister would doi something horrible to those girls as well, which she could see as her fault just like what happened two gyarus' , and now the innocent girl that tried to help her was also victimized because of her.

MC is not only shy and asocial, possibly autistic, but also traumatized and in increasingly fucked up situation which seems to be going even more wrong just because she's there. If she tried to do something, assuming she could even find the words, it could end up with getting her sister involved which would just make everything way worse.
Have you read this manga before?

MC is literally manipulative to get the best sniffs in and will not care about social norms to achieve her goals. So far she never had trouble speaking to her classmates, yes a bit shy, but she has been very assertive when she wants. She's a pervert, she knows it, but she's not a dumb, ignorant wall flower to social norms or interactions.

This whole sister thing has just been introduced and you're really reaching with your explanation. Yes the author is kind of going in that direction, showing her being scared for the bullies. But we have not seen her being afraid of interacting with her classmates based on this. Shitty chapter 13 backstory drop or not.

She clearly understood that her friend was hurt, so that wasn't the issue this time. She has freely interacted with her before to get her sweat, she just chose not say anything this time because it didn't involve gratification for her perversions.

As someone on the spectrum, let me tell you, here shes just a selfish dick. Autisim (and being a pervert does not automatically mean you are an autist btw) is not a get out of jail free card.

Last edited:
Dex-chan lover
Akishita seems to be such a good person. How dare those bitches snark at her? :angery:
It's nice to see that Ririko can see the person beyond just the sweat too as she seems to be upset at how they treated her

Dex-chan lover
Pretty neat to have the characters act on information they realistically had while they didn't, by having fun at those not putting the obvious together, the two Kaguharas are related, duh! Makes their world feel alive. It's also interesting because when I was in school, we learned this filiation late because we knew acquaintances on a first name basis so the common family name might be revealed later, but in Japan where everyone uses last names, with a lot of very common ones since it's a tiny archipelago ethnically homogenous, kanji expression is there to cast some doubt.

It was good to see the big sister in this 'caring' light but she's still causing a lot of pressure with her protection. It was fun to see Kaguhara still being a deviant despite the crisis but I'm glad that seeing Akishita being hurt while she defended her friend tugged at her heartstrings.

You have friends now! And here, her sister is causing her and them to get hurt instead of reacting to bullies, showing that too much helicopter parenting is a self-fulfilling prophecy.

I really hope that Kaguhara will stand up to her sister, like Kiyoshi from Prison School with an eloquent speech about the beauty of degeneracy and the eroticism of youth, the scent of freedom itself 🙏
By getting close and nasty, she made friends, as it's a vehicule for connection not infection

Double-page supporter
Oh lord... on page 16 when that girl had her blazer slightly widened... endorphins just flooded my head..... oh gawwwwwddd 😩😩😩😩😩💦💦💦💦💦💦💦💦💦💦

Dex-chan lover
I started reading this for the fetish and I now somehow find myself really invested in the character and plot.
This is good stuff. Real good stuff!
Thank you for the TL!

Dex-chan lover
yay it is back
I'm l0ving all these developments
so sis is a siscon after all?

Double-page supporter
Aw poor Akishita standing up for her… “friend” only to be humiliated like that.

I hope MC reassures her about her insecurity, either by being a sweet heart about it minding her words OR probably by showing her her disgustingly detailed book about how great her sweat is
she'll be a sweat heart for sure

Dex-chan lover
The degenerate has feelings! Who would have thought? :meguupog:
Also, I wanna punch those girls who made someone sad for being a regular teenager. What the president did to those girls was fucked up, even if she has motives to be strict and wants to protect her sister. I hope the girls are ok and eventually come back — if the gyaru-fy the president as a small revenge it's a bonus.

Dex-chan lover
I think they were mocking Akishita because she sweats a lot, right? Like, you should cover yourself with a blazer cuz you smell.

Also, am I the only one who felt uncomfortable with the detail of little Ririka's peeing? Like, the first panel of that page would have been enough, but that second panel zooming in feels too much.
I think it's to emphasize on the trauma. With how long she was kept in the dark, as a little child, she wet herself, and that's a pretty bad feeling — so us getting that zoom, that is essentially the perspective of the big sister, is to show how dire it was.
Seriously, wetting your pants after being potty trained makes you feel so embarrassed (yes, it's from personal experience). So it just adds to the sister's guilt ("she was kept there for X hours to the point of having to relieve herself in the dark without knowing when she'd be found").

I think they were mocking Akishita because she sweats a lot, right? Like, you should cover yourself with a blazer cuz you smell.

Also, am I the only one who felt uncomfortable with the detail of little Ririka's peeing? Like, the first panel of that page would have been enough, but that second panel zooming in feels too much.
The pee panel was absolutely necesary for the plot.

Dex-chan lover
I agree that the second panel that was literally just a little girl panty shot was gratuitous, but it also might just be manga hand holding the reader because a lot of people read too fast and don’t pay attention to the details and wouldn’t have noticed that without the zoom in shot. Just maybe though, it was probably just the author’s fetish.

It could also as some people said be representative of her older sister focusing on Ririka peeing herself and this being the awakening of her piss fetish which explains why remembering this gave her a wet dream.

I know that it’s the point of this manga but what’s with writers and inserting their fetishes into everything?

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread