Kaguya-sama: Love is War - Vol. 22 Ch. 215 - The ABCs of Men and Women, Part 2

Dex-chan lover
This chapter is gold. I keep wondering who will found them and apparently it's her. Keep this kind of talk in your home, it's too dangerous to talk about this at school

Thanks for the quality work, this chapter is hilarious even after reading it twice over.

Dex-chan lover
We live in a big boob society.
Or I wish I had, the Philippines ain't on the large side, unfortunately. 😪

Supporter
lol good point on the last page guys, I was thinking the same while reading their conversation

Aggregator gang
Shirogane about to hit the next base if he's consumed by his primordial instincts!

@radstylix We have all types in Brazil, and don't go look for the general consensus of Rio/São Paulo, the South is where the real treasures of our nation are! We have it all, bountiful harvest, a little saggy, firm boobs, the ones that fit in your hands perfectly, all of them, even flat for those that like it.

Dex-chan lover
Next chapter in a nutshell:
0dZWNYg.png

Dex-chan lover
Is tanuma already ntr-ed his gf? seems he know too much about how both big and small boob feels when he is just a virgin before he date her?

Group Leader
Shirogane knows what's up. I also prefer small, but it's really a very minor preference and, at the end of the day, boob size doesn't matter and you'll end up loving the size of the person you love.

Double-page supporter
Very disappointed because no one brought up the inverted nipples card to the table

Dex-chan lover
Pages 14-15 are pretty good. I think I've never seen anything of the sort in manga. Good stuff
Credits page to the point.

Dex-chan lover
@mimi211 What are you talking about? He literally fucks her all the time, and she has really big boobs, the clothing just hides it. Of course he knows how big boobs look like bouncing.
As for small boobs, he just said he heard that they're more sensitive, but not that he has experience with them.

Users who are viewing this thread